Girl's lunch confiscated; forced to eat government food

Domestic Goddess

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2012 07:28 pm
1) For the record, the State of North Carolina did NOT hire the Federal Agent who confiscated the girl's food. The Federal Government did!
2)Pre-School programs are funded by the Feds, not the individual states. So the teacher did not take the food; it was a Federal Government Food inspector!
3) Aside from the obvious ignorance on the part of the inspector, the sack lunch was more nutritious than the nuggets.
4) The inspector's actions were criminal on the following counts:
a) invasion of privacy (yes, 4 year-olds have rights!);
b) theft of personal property
c)destruction of personal property. Just because this child was at school doesn't mean you can disregard her rights!
5) If the schools were seriously worried about obesity, they would have the kids go outside and play for an hour after lunch...can't do that, though, because they are too concerned about TEST scores/numbers (rather than weight)
6) The Fed Government's new motto for schools should be: No Government Inspector Leaves Food behind
Sturgis

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2012 08:19 pm
@Thomas,
Quote:
Obama does not run North Carolina schools. North Carolina does. The person to oust for that, if any, is North Carolina's governor Bev Perdue. You want to make sure you keep your enemies straight.

Bev Perdue won't be an issue much longer as she has opted not to run again and in less than a year will have been replaced by one of those looking to fill that seat.

What might be confusing Mr.H2O is that the Democratic National Convention is to be held in North Carolina this year. He may think that in some way this indicates that President Obama is in charge of everything there.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2012 11:47 pm
@Domestic Goddess,
Are you by any chance related to h2o by blood?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 06:00 am
@Sturgis,
There is no confusion on my part, but you on the other hand - you think all things Obama are great and that's a big problem
djjd62

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 06:06 am
if anyone is interested, although the home made video of the song i posted is rife with obama images, the song was released during the second term of king ronnie the great ('86), or half way through a 12 year run of republican reign, just something to consider when i say things like, it doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always wins
gungasnake

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:32 am
@djjd62,
Thanks, that's (govt. cheese) really good....
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:33 am
@Domestic Goddess,
Well said DG, well said.

Domestic Goddess wrote:

1) For the record, the State of North Carolina did NOT hire the Federal Agent who confiscated the girl's food. The Federal Government did!
2)Pre-School programs are funded by the Feds, not the individual states. So the teacher did not take the food; it was a Federal Government Food inspector!
3) Aside from the obvious ignorance on the part of the inspector, the sack lunch was more nutritious than the nuggets.
4) The inspector's actions were criminal on the following counts:
a) invasion of privacy (yes, 4 year-olds have rights!);
b) theft of personal property
c)destruction of personal property. Just because this child was at school doesn't mean you can disregard her rights!
5) If the schools were seriously worried about obesity, they would have the kids go outside and play for an hour after lunch...can't do that, though, because they are too concerned about TEST scores/numbers (rather than weight)
6) The Fed Government's new motto for schools should be: No Government Inspector Leaves Food behind
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:35 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
just something to consider when i say things like, it doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always wins

Even assuming that, there are big differences between the two parties and big differences between the consequences of having the one or the other in power. If Bork Obunga is allowed eight years in the white house, we'll be rubbing sticks together to make fire.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:40 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

If Bork Obunga is allowed eight years in the white house, we'll be rubbing sticks together to make fire.

That fire will be regulated and you must share a fair amount of your fire with occutards.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:57 am
@H2O MAN,
My family and I will be living in another country, most likely Texas, if that happens.....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 08:01 am
@djjd62,
That (govt. cheese) is one of those things I'd not checked up on recently. Is it still the case that farmers produce fancy cheeses which nobody would normally ever buy much of because the govt. buys it and then distributes it amongst the voting blocks?? I mean I don't begrudge anybody food particularly children, but do poor children really need me to be paying for them to eat brie and brillat cheeses which I can't easily afford for myself or my friends??
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 08:26 am
@Domestic Goddess,
1. No one confiscated the girl's food.
2. No one took the girl's food.
3. The nuggets were meant to supplement the lunch not replace it.
4. a. No legal precedence
b No one took anything so there was no theft
c No one destroyed anything. The girl took the lunch home after not eating it.
5. Do you know there is no recess in that school? Or are you just fabricating MORE stuff up because you can't argue the real facts?
6. Since no one took anyone's food, maybe your motto should be "No lie too small to tell."
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 08:39 am
@Domestic Goddess,
No one listens to anything parasite says.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:35 am
@parados,
The girl came home with the lunch her mother had packed for her, uneaten, having had three government mcnuggets for lunch at this "school".

Question is, would you send the girl back to that same school the next day? I sure as hell wouldn't.
farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:40 am
@gungasnake,
then the "government agents will come for you". Anti mcnuggite. You are a raving anti-mcnuggite
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:45 am
@gungasnake,
How did she come home with the lunch if it was confiscated?

A child didn't eat the lunch packed by mother and you want to blame the government? What about personal responsibility?
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:46 am

Obama wants your kids to eat this and like it.

Get the little kiddies addicted to government McNuggets and you
will need to provide birth control plus contraception down the line.

Woman Offers Sex For McNuggets: Khadijah Baseer Allegedly Propositioned McDonald's Customers
gungasnake

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:55 am
@H2O MAN,
Takes more faith in your fellow man than I have to eat that stuff...

Any idea of whether or not feathers go into mcnuggets or whether there's any difference between mcdonalds mcnuggets and mcgovernments mcnuggets or the one has feathers and the other doesn't or anything like that??
gungasnake

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:56 am
@parados,
The girl brought the good lunch back home with her because somebody at the mcschool wouldn't let her eat it and forced her to eat three mcgovernment mcnuggets for lunch instead.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:57 am
@gungasnake,

I would think that the 'nuggets' one can buy at McD's today are far better
than what is served at government schools... feathers are no extra charge.
0 Replies