How would you make research from quantitative perspective?

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 03:20 pm
When considering qualitative and quantitative research approach( let it be for example educational research) I find much more easier to apply qualitative approach to research process. say if I'm wrong, but for example if research problem is to study the laws and principles of java-programming, it is much easier to create new theory/statement on programming in Java and thus have chosen qualitative research approach to that. But what how would you change your research approach to quantitative one in this research problem? Maybe you would try make hypotesis like " A class is the blueprint from which individual objects are created " and try to validate or refute the hypothesis. How would you make research from quantitative perspective? How would you go through the research process? What would you emphasize when using quantitative perspective? Was my qualitative approach valid or do you see that I should change something in my research perspective?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,590 • Replies: 0
No top replies