An Airforce Global Hawk drone struck the Pentagon on 9/11

parados

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:40 am
@JTT,
So, I would love to see your pictures showing there was no damage to the windows. I'll bet you can't find any because there are none that show the building completely. All have the building obscured with smoke or water from fire engines.
JTT

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:43 am
@parados,
Why aren't you honest enough to quote what I say? You often quote coldjoint and others.

Do you really think that Farmerman the "academic" needs your coddling? This is just so typical of y'all's dishonesty.
JTT

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:50 am
@parados,
Parados: WTF? A building collapses some time after a plane hits it? How is that possible?

More of your dishonesty. The hole was 10 feet high by 16 feet wide and it remained so for at least twenty minutes after the strike.

Parados: Buildings don't do that as you keep telling us.

You started off paradosing and still all you are doing is paradosing.

Is it not reasonable to expect that buildings that are designed to take a hit from a fully loaded jet plane should actually do what they were designed to do?
farmerman

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:52 am
@parados,
All the idiots hve asserted that the "Entrance wound" on the pentagon didn't account for the wings. Wings were just ripped off and carried into the building at great force. Several pieces of stators or engine rotors were found that match the (Pratt or Rolls) engines of a 757 exactly. AND several pieces of crumpled debris were found WITH serial numbers AND AA parts numbers.

ALSO the black box was found.
in the rubble.
Lots of stuff has subsequently been disclosed in the ensuing (almost ) 15 years.

Definitely not a Global Hawk.

Didn't realize the "truthers" were even still out there though I can see that their hate for anything US is what drives em.

JTT

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:53 am
@parados,
Are you saying that the collapse occurred as soon as the strike occurred?
JTT

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 11:59 am
@farmerman,
Why would anyone believe the guy who immediately jumped on the Pancake theory bandwagon! This is the guy who pretends to be an academic.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:01 pm
@JTT,
You claimed there were no damaged windows from the wings of the plane. I see damaged windows beyond where the wings would have been. Now you are going to forget what you said and whine that I didn't quote you? Did you forget what you said? I assume coldjoint forgets what he says before he says it. I didn't realize I needed to use the same standard for you as well.
JTT

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:02 pm
@parados,
I like the one, Parados, where a 757 fits into a 10 foot high by 16 foot wide hole.

And another good one where there is no wreckage and no engines, which are virtually indestructible.

And the huge number of cameras around the pentagon - the FBI grabs all the videos and keeps them hidden away. The one that is released doesn't show a 757 at all.

Who do you jokers think you are fooling, besides yourself. You studiously avoid any mention of the voluminous data that shows the war crimes of the USA, the unrelenting terrorism of the USA.
parados

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:09 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Parados: WTF? A building collapses some time after a plane hits it? How is that possible?

More of your dishonesty. The hole was 10 feet high by 16 feet wide and it remained so for at least twenty minutes after the strike.
Fine. Please present your evidence of that. A picture that clearly shows there is no damage beyond that hole will suffice. Until you present such evidence you are just making **** up.

Quote:

Parados: Buildings don't do that as you keep telling us.

You started off paradosing and still all you are doing is paradosing.

Is it not reasonable to expect that buildings that are designed to take a hit from a fully loaded jet plane should actually do what they were designed to do?

The buildings did do what they were designed to do. They survived the plane crash just fine. They didn't fall down when the planes hit them.

They didn't survive a fire that raged for over an hour after the plane crash had weakened the building. The engineers hadn't foreseen that.

Are you happy now that I quoted you? Will you stop being such a ridiculous ****?
0 Replies

parados

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:13 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Are you saying that the collapse occurred as soon as the strike occurred?

No, I am saying you are making a claim with no evidence to support it. Pictures of the Pentagon clearly show damage beyond the 10' x 16' hole you claim.
parados

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I like the one, Parados, where a 757 fits into a 10 foot high by 16 foot wide hole.

The funny thing is I see a hole that is a hell of a lot larger than 10' x 16' Where did you learn how to measure holes?

http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/imgs/pentagonhole_photos_notated.jpg
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/smallhole.html

But then of course I recognize that the first floor has a lot of damage extending out to where wings would have hit it.
farmerman

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:18 pm
@parados,
youre on your own with that fuzz ball. Evidence, Facts and logic have never had any part in what it spews.
I thought it was a couple other weirdos Ive had on ignore until I discovered that, I can place my cursor on top of the ignore and it lets me know who is lurking. I never knew that before. I must really read the directions of this outfit.
JTT

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:18 pm
@parados,
Parados: You claimed there were no damaged windows from the wings of the plane.
------------

No, this is what I said;

"Windows unbroken in the path of the wings."

------_----

Parados: Now you are going to forget what you said and whine that I didn't quote you? Did you forget what you said? I assume coldjoint forgets what he says before he says it. I didn't realize I needed to use the same standard for you as well.

::::::::::

Really really lame, not to mention your usual pattern of dishonesty. We need the same standard because you are so dishonest.

As is Farmerman and it only serves to highlight your dishonesty and the dishonesty of your fellow dishonest travelers here at a2k who constantly whine about seeing posts of people they have on ignore.

And you have the gall to advance your lame excuses.

JTT

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:21 pm
@farmerman,
Bye bye, farmer the "academic"! What an intellectual coward, eh, Parados?
parados

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 12:22 pm
@JTT,
Windows unbroken? Hell, a large part of the wall is missing completely on the first floor.

Please present us with a single photograph that you think shows windows are unbroken in the path of the wings. Then we can look at what you are missing, like an entire first floor.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 01:23 pm
@JTT,
Should we be saying bye bye to you too JTT? It seems to be taking you a while to find a photo to support your claim.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 7 Apr, 2014 11:09 pm
@parados,
Quote:
JTT wrote: I like the one, Parados, where a 757 fits into a 10 foot high by 16 foot wide hole.

Quote:
The funny thing is I see a hole that is a hell of a lot larger than 10' x 16' Where did you learn how to measure holes?

What size would you say that hole is, parados?
parados

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:28 am
@JTT,
Which hole are you asking about JTT? Let's see a picture and then I can tell you.

Don't forget to point out the windows in the path of the wings.
JTT

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 07:47 am
@parados,
Quote:
Which hole are you asking about JTT? Let's see a picture and then I can tell you.

Rolling Eyes The picture you posted, paradosing.

Quote:

Don't forget to point out the windows in the path of the wings.

One thing at a time. You don't seem to be able to walk and chew bubblegum at the same time.
parados

Tue 8 Apr, 2014 08:35 am
@JTT,
I'll go with the following:

Quote:
The outer limestone facade was breached between column lines 8 and 18, producing a hole spanning approximately 96 feet. Additional impact damage can be found between columns 5 and 8 and between columns 18 and 20. The entire width of impacted facade measured at least 140 feet, as indicated by the building plan in the Arlington After Action Report.