How to lose my weight?

Fri 3 Feb, 2012 05:20 am
I am only 22 and my weight is 89.I am so fatty.would any one suggest me what i do for lost my weight.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 39 • Views: 6,840 • Replies: 37
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Fri 3 Feb, 2012 07:48 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
89 pounds? Kilos?

How tall are you? Which gender? Without further specifics, there's no way to even know that you're overweight, let alone what to do.
lindalewis

Thu 7 Jun, 2012 08:50 pm
Hi sandersonsmiuth,

You should need to mention your detail to get help. If your height is not according to your weight then you have problem. You are just 22 and we all know that running is the best exercise ever. Use healthy food and take proper sleep and do exercise daily.
0 Replies

mackwhite

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 05:21 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
In age of 22 89 weight, its make me to think that Do you have any thyroid problem???? Because thyroid problem can also results into weight gaining.. Ok so first confirm that. I hope it should not thyroid problem
0 Replies

Micaela Perez

Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:58 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
Avoid junk foods.
Take more fruits.
Take short meals.
Avoid Tea and coffee.
Avoid more rice. less rice with chapatti is preferable.

Thanks in advance,
Micaela
0 Replies

joanne001

Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:34 pm
@sandersonsmiuth,
According to me for losing one pound of fat, you must burn approximately 3500 calories over and above what you already burn doing daily activities. Also take your BMR number and add your activity calories. Then subtract your food calories from that total. If you're eating more than your BMR + your activity calories, you're at risk for gaining weight. Hope this could work.
cicerone imposter

Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:46 pm
@joanne001,
Not really; it's a matter of how much and what you eat, and what kind of physical exercise you get on a regular basis.

It's been proven that diets do not work. It's a matter of life changes in what you eat and exercise.
0 Replies

ruthhall08

Tue 24 Jul, 2012 05:24 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
Firstly avoid the fatty food and eat home made food. Learn some weight loss recipes, soups, take your proper breakfast daily and lunch on time.
0 Replies

Jeniifer

Mon 20 Aug, 2012 07:10 am
I would too say that lessen the calorie food and start exercising. I hope you get back to the weight you desire to have. :-)
Lucy James

Wed 22 Aug, 2012 10:12 am
@Jeniifer,
Hello friends

I want to lose my weight, but due to very busy schedule I don't have time for exercise. however my I used to go to my institute by foot as it is on the walking distance, but it is not helping much. Can anybody suggest me a good diet plan so that I would be able to lose my weight without exercising..

Thanks for sharing
Lucy James
0 Replies

Micaela Perez

Thu 23 Aug, 2012 09:32 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
Hello guys

There are a thousand different ways and reasons to lose weight and none of them compete with the fact that all of them are useless unless you have mentally decided to lose weight. Last year on New Year's I promised myself that I was going to lose enough weight to see my abs. 8 months later from being 287 I was 214 and able to see a 4 pack of abs. The most important thing to remember is you can never give up and must devour your weaker will and let the strong one flourish.

Thanks a lot
Micaela Perez
0 Replies

harveysmith27

Fri 24 Aug, 2012 04:16 am
Number of ways are there through you can lose weight.
but if you really want to lose weight you have to do number of things like maintain diet,
exercise, avoid the junk food proper rest. weight losing not an easy task so.
0 Replies

ennysmith

Wed 29 Aug, 2012 05:48 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
-->You do exercise & goto morning walk.
-->eat green vegetables.
-->stop eating fast food & sweets.
0 Replies

Monro

Tue 23 Oct, 2012 12:13 am
@jespah,
Hi mate,I think you should be more specific regarding your problem.Tell your gender,height and diet plan.What you have done already? Generally eat low calories foods and drink more water good for losing weight.Green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits are nice.Do regular workout.Cardiovascular fitness routine is amazing for burning fats.

0 Replies

belmarrahealth

Tue 23 Oct, 2012 12:48 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
Hi
you have to control you food and do regular exercise.Don't take tension about your weight.
Thanks.

0 Replies

crowealethea

Tue 23 Oct, 2012 03:26 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
Excise, excise, & excise! Control your intake & burn more calories. & make this your routine. Weight cannot be lost in short term. If anybody promises you will gain it back. So lose it gradually & constantly. & follow you routine forever!
0 Replies

Moirs

Mon 29 Oct, 2012 10:29 pm
@sandersonsmiuth,
Avoid overeating.Eat healthy diet and drink more and more water.Do exercise regularly.Stop eating junk foods,they increase weight.
ritu bhardwaj

Mon 5 Nov, 2012 11:31 pm
@Moirs,
Avoid junk food, fried food, It's the main reason,we have gain the weight very quickly. Try to Eat healthy food included fruits, veggies, Salads, soups, liquids in your diet, Do exercise in your daily routine, Gyming, Yoga whatever you like, but do.
Drink lots of water.
0 Replies

catherin

Tue 11 Dec, 2012 04:19 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
Hi
In my opinion you have to control your diet.You have to eat a lot of fruits,and do regular exercise , yoga.Please avoid fast food.
Thanks.
0 Replies

inhomecaretx

Sat 15 Dec, 2012 01:58 am
@sandersonsmiuth,
At it's most basic, losing weight is about burning more calories than you eat. That seems simple enough, but if were really that simple, none of us would have a weight problem. Too often we take drastic measures to see results -- diets, pills or those weird fitness gadgets on infomercials that promise instant success. Maybe you lose weight but what happens when you go off that diet or stop that crazy workout program? You gain it all back and more. The real secret to weight loss is to make small, lasting changes. The key is to forget about instant results and settle in for the long run.
0 Replies