who watches Ancient Aliens History channel series ?

BillRM

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 11:42 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Yes indeed he would ID himself as a human cult leader that would surely prove he is an alien!!!!!!

Simpler to give out information that at the time was beyond human knowledge such as the lay out of the solar system so later generations would know he was not some myth created out of human need.

Playing tricks that can be explain completely as myths by later generations is not going to do it.

Nor would I had picked a very backward area of the planet in fact to this day a backward area to visit and do those tricks.

Sorry no alien and no man/god just another example of human religion myth making.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 11:57 pm
Jesus said - "The work God requires is to believe in the one he has sent" (John 6:28 )
in other words we have to WORK at "locking on" or "connecting" with him.
If he pulled too many miracles it'd be too easy because everybody would say "wow he rocks, let's make him our main man!"
BillRM

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 12:30 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
So is Jesus a 1/3 of a god head or an alien in your world view?

If I would desire to rock the ancient world and leave no question that I was not a mere earthling for future generations a few books in Latin or Greek explaining physic, chemical and advance mathematical along with a few practical engineering text books deliver to both Rome and the Library of Alexandria would do it very nicely.

No need to bring a rotting corpse back to life at all.
farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 01:19 am
@BillRM,
HIS MINIONS ARE ALL ABOUT US.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDfuOuFbb0jZKZl7l-B0UsWPnUw7bnMkCcTBYryB2zftzN8OrHSw
BillRM

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 08:14 am
@farmerman,
You know farmerman in a few years/decades we are going to be in the same position as the people in the dark ages before the invention of the printing press.

Any lost of high technology even for a short period cause by say a super volcano would cut us off from a large percent of human knowledge as our electronic devices stop working that are more and more the means of accessing that knowledge.

You can not blame people for switching over as for example my cheap nook now have over 400 hundreds books on it. Love that device but unlike printed books it take a working very high technology to support it. An it get far worst if we go down the road of having such information is the cloud not store in local devices as that mean that anything that would knocked out the internet at once would cause us to be locked out of mankind knowledge.

We have a seed vault that we could fall back on in case of a world wide disaster of whatever nature and we should begin to have printed books libraries vaults set up around the world for similar reasons as the number of hard copy books decline.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 09:12 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Gort. Klaatu barada nikto.

Nikto?

Gort takkan barada.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/WF/evil-robots-05-0612-de.jpg
BillRM

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 09:29 am
@Lordyaswas,
I far prefer the first movie to the remake.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 10:45 pm
Quote:
BillRM said: I far prefer the first movie to the remake

They were both pretty good, I liked the bit in the remake when Keanu Reeves (the alien) said "I've come to save the Earth", and somebody said "we don't need saving", to which he replied "You misunderstood, I've come to save the Earth from humans by wiping you all out"
0 Replies