WashPost Editor calls Keystone rejection an insane act

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 09:31 am
@gungasnake,
Its a dibby shy of being run on, thats all.
I usually cant fault your writing style , your content is what I find funny.
In the aforementioned case, however, you almost sounded out of breath

Dont get me wrong, your writing style is adequate usually. Like me, you try to get to the point. As far as being as good "as any" youve got a long ways to go when comparing to joe Nation, Endymion, or Edgar Blythe.

Some of us are better at graphic communication. Some are better at the written word. Deal with your talents and limitations but dont exhalt yourself where its not evidenced.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 09:40 am
@farmerman,
Ever try reading Nietzsche in German, one page = one sentence, all the verbs at the bottom of the page?
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 09:53 am
@gungasnake,
so you want english to read llike German? I love German for its unoque structure. However, its structure is totally dependent on its cases, adjectives and endings perfectly placed . We dont need to have that in ENglish. Even Pa Dutch is less stilted than is Palatinate German (that which I was taught)

My pleasure readings in German have always been the Romantic poets and the art recountings of the Bauhaus or Kate Kollwitz. Im not a fan of Nietzche any more than Im a fan of Richard DAwkins. While I agree with much they say, I find their delivery and punch lines rather silly. (Sort of like your writing sometimes)
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 12:25 pm
@gungasnake,
The last time I checked the individual that was identified as the person that sent the anthrax still wasn't classified as a country.

Oh.. yes.. the amount of imported oil has decreased under Obama because the amount of d0mestic production has increased by over 10% since Obama took office.

http://www.eia.gov/totalenergy/data/annual/showtext.cfm?t=ptb0501b
In 2010 we had the highest production since 1998.
OMG.. Bush and the GOP HATE energy producers.
georgeob1

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 02:01 pm
@parados,
It happened in spite of him, not because of him.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 02:15 pm
@gungasnake,
For maximum damage, why wouldn't these guys have taken loads of anthrax onto the planes with them. Imagine anthrax spores spread out all over New York city.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 03:09 pm
@JTT,
Ever try to open a window in a jetliner?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 04:07 pm
@gungasnake,
You write just fine. Its your understanding of facts that is all screwed up.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 07:02 am
@farmerman,
Formerman the moron comes to Obama's rescue once again... so sad.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 07:09 am
@H2O MAN,
Are you able to put a thought together on this subject? What doont you agree with me about? Ill bet that you cant even compose a decent rebuttal if your life depended on it.

Many people here are feeling better about Obama just because the Newts of the world have supporters like you (You are the brainless idiot fringe of religious conservatives unable to verbalize their points they just post cartoons and stupid bumper sticker posts)

Cmon spurt, get some intelligence into your posts.Man up.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 07:16 am
@farmerman,

Formerman, you are both pathetic and entertaining (in a sad way)... when was the frontal lobotomy performed on you?

You have an over inflated sense of self worth that prevents you from dealing with facts and reality.

The Obama's of the world want to destroy America's free market capitalist economy - we can't allow this to happen.

Obama must be defeated in this election.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 07:37 am
@H2O MAN,

Formerman, you are obviously a member of the large yet insignificant liberal reactionary lunatic fringe that feels safe here on A2K.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 08:11 am
@H2O MAN,
Im conservative about several things and liberal on others. I, unlike you, dont swallow the bullshit koolaid that either side is trying to sell.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 11:39 am
@farmerman,
Formerman, it's time for you to be honest and admit that you bleed blue Kool-Aid
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 11:51 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ill bet that you cant even compose a decent rebuttal if your life depended on it.

You didn't just notice this recently, did you, Farmer?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 12:49 pm
@JTT,
Neither of you have what is required to face the facts... you are cowards.
JTT

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 01:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
So when can we expect to see your a posting from you that actually addresses any issue, h2oguy?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 09:51 am

Keystone pipeline gets second chance
parados

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 10:52 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
In a phone call to Harper, Obama said TransCanada can submit an amended plan to reroute the pipeline around an environmentally sensitive aquifer in Nebraska.

That must be how an insane person acts?

You wouldn't happen to personally know an insane person spurt?
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 10:54 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

You wouldn't happen to personally know an insane person spurt?

I do know a few Obama supporters...