Antarctic Ruins A Priori?

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 01:07 pm
Hello! I believe I've almost absolutely positively found something, after being turned on to it by another YouTube user, using Google Earth that I believe, based on my extensive experience in ground school training and flying with my cousin who has his own personal craft, meets ALL of the conditions a priori for being absolutely without a doubt, based on the geometry and obvious characteristics of intelligent design, an Antarctic debris field that is evidence of ancient civilization and merits immediate investigation (or demands for disclosure from our governments). The site(s) are VAST and easily found by anyone with Google Earth by going to the co-ordinates:66°14'23.66"S & 60°49'00.47"W. There MUST be some Archaeologists out there or a hundred, who would wish to jump on this. I only ask that I be allowed to come along and film it, as I'm an Emmy Winning Film & Television PrEditor (producer, writer, editor). Maybe you can name somethings for me, hahaha ;P Cheers!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,534 • Replies: 1
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 04:35 pm
@ActionJackson1776,
I don't see anything but Snow, Rocks and Trees. Google Earth is fun though Smile If you want to give me your address I can probably look into your back yard.
0 Replies