Obama, understanding birther issue

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2012 04:01 pm
If the presidency rises or falls on incidents that trivial our government will unravel like Bush's proclamation, "Mission Accomplished."
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2012 07:19 pm
@smokey888x2,
"natural born parents" ??
RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2012 08:36 pm
@Eorl,
another tempest in a tea pot!!
BillRM

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2012 10:43 pm
@RABEL222,
The funny part is that John McCain was in fact not born in a US state and yet no one question his right to run for President again Obama being as he was a white guy.

You have to give credit to the right wings GOP nuts gall time after time such as going after a combat vet for his record and metals when their Candidate was dodging combat and flying the friendly skies of Texas at the same time as the vet was dodging mortars shells and rifle fire on the Vietnam rivers.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 03:55 am
@RABEL222,
Is birth unnatural elsewhere?
Setanta

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 04:42 am
@Eorl,
Just the parents . . . any parent who isn't a reactionary is unnatural . . .
jespah

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 08:48 am
@Setanta,
The real problem here is that those Brits who sent that bust over and then it was a loan and they wanted it back I mean they were totally not acting American when they did that and I mean what good is anyone if they don't act American and those Brits weren't even born here they are not American I mean what is up with that and then they wanted that bust back even though I have no idea who Winston Churchill is but I do know what a bust is do you like mine and then I mean like oh my God if you give things on loan back then you must not be American 'cause we like never give anything back and then there was this time that my friend Kristen and me yeah it's spelled like that Twilight chick well we were at the Piggly Wiggly and there were these guys and they all talked funny and I think they were Brits 'cause they rolled their Rs and they sounded Spanish so like it's obvious that Obama is like born in a foreign country like Utah and for that reason my friend Kristen should be President just as soon as we both get out of middle school.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 02:36 pm
@jespah,
Did BillRM write that for you, Jes?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 03:10 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
He wishes.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 03:51 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I like write my own material 'cause my teachers say I'm special and stuff.
smokey888x2

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:49 pm
@Setanta,
No person except a natural born Citizen,
smokey888x2

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:50 pm
@izzythepush,
And neither did 3000 unarmed citizens die when we returned it ...
0 Replies

smokey888x2

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:55 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
loan gift ... doesn't matter. His returning it was because of what I originally said, his grandfather got diss'd by the Brits' and Obama was pissed about it and slam dunked it! He didn't care what our nation thought of the Brits ... which is further confirmation, the founders were right. Don't put some foreigner in office (by foreigner I mean both his parents were not American's and that can include adoption which is for a court to decide). Our founders had it figured out.
smokey888x2

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:59 pm
@Butrflynet,
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/4623148/Barack-Obama-sends-bust-of-Winston-Churchill-on-its-way-back-to-Britain.html
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 09:07 pm
You're still shooting blanks with a wet noodle, Smokey.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 10:42 pm
@smokey888x2,
What is your first language?
Ceili

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 10:51 pm
@smokey888x2,
Wait.. What? Why are you so chuffed at the idea of an american president keeping the bust of a foreign leader in the white house? Seriously, all this talk of foreign born parents not being good enough to have a child who grew up to be the president.. this is the American dream, is it not?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:42 am
@Butrflynet,
The Torygraph is an establishment paper, it gets upset very easily. It's hardly a window to the soul of British public opinion. To repeat, by and large Obama is still very popular this side of the Atlantic, mostly because his predecessor was so disastrous. The thing that's playing over here right now, is Michelle saying how she became inspired after visiting a load of schoolgirls from a rough part of London. People have forgotten about Churchill's bust, that's yesterday's news
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:43 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

What is your first language?

Probably drunken ****.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 05:25 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2009/02/20/busted-the-churchill-flap.html

Quote:
Busted: The Churchill Flap
by Katie Connolly | February 20, 2009 7:00 PM EST

Churchill expert Steven Hayward of the American Enterprise Institute thinks the average Briton will be unfazed by the bust's return, saying that folks across the pond have always been puzzled by American fondness for Churchill.

Izzy, is that true??????

Do u agree with that puzzlement ???????

David