I just don’t understand drinking and driving

Sloan

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 08:34 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You know **** about this thread, now crawl back in the conservative hole you crawled out of'
Below viewing threshold (view)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 09:29 pm
@Sloan,
Sloan wrote:
You know **** about this thread, now crawl back in the conservative hole
you crawled out of'
With all respect,
I am a conservative Republican
and I put that mental defective on IGNORE.
I saw nothing conservative about him before I put him on Ignore.

He is simply scrambled in his ideation.
I appeal to u not to foist him on us. Thank u
for your kind consideration in that regard,
with all Best Wishes From

David
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 09:32 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
In other words, you speak about me, but you ignore me. So you're going to ignore me, then you're going to talk behind my back... Which is not "ignoring me".

Okay, thank you for revealing to everyone here who the real coward is. I have you in my sight, brother. It's such a shame that you chose your fear over other people.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 01:29 am
@OmSigDAVID,
David, you don't know about Sloan. He apparently has an unfortunate knee-jerk reflex toward anyone who inadvertently offends him (for whatever unknown reason). He once tagged me as an "Idiot Republican" or "Republican Idiot" even though I had never had any exchange with him previously. I'm specifically referring to an OP of mine whose subject had absolutely nothing to do with any of his pet concerns. Laughing To him "conservative" merely serves as a pejorative. The word has no real meaning to him. Some of the people he has labeled as "Republican" or "conservative" are neither. You need not concern yourself with his knee-jerk labeling of others.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 02:04 am
This thread still bothers me...a decent productive drunk one night comes into contact with a useless homeless drunk who does not want to use the shelters, and because the useless drunk dies the productive drunk is put out to dry?? The loss of Thom hurts us much more than does the loss of Barry, who was never going to contribute to the collective no matter how long he lived.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 02:20 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
David, you don't know about Sloan. He apparently has an unfortunate knee-jerk reflex toward anyone who inadvertently offends him (for whatever unknown reason). He once tagged me as an "Idiot Republican" or "Republican Idiot" even though I had never had any exchange with him previously. I'm specifically referring to an OP of mine whose subject had absolutely nothing to do with any of his pet concerns. Laughing To him "conservative" merely serves as a pejorative. The word has no real meaning to him. Some of the people he has labeled as "Republican" or "conservative" are neither. You need not concern yourself with his knee-jerk labeling of others.
OK. Thank u, Bill.

David
0 Replies

BeachBoy

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 05:57 pm
@Sloan,
Screw you Jim!
0 Replies

PerryFoscotti

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:08 pm
Two Years!

Let's go It's our show!