Why do girls have big boobs?

jcboy

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:26 pm
True story. When I had my condo in CA. The majority of the residents were single girls late twenties or early thirties. I was in the Jacuzzi one evening with four girls, now they all knew I was gay so they took their tops off and wanted me judge who had the best pair of boobs. Go Figure.

Now Marne had perky boobs, she made me touch one, Ewe! They were hard, I found out later she had implants.

Sheryl’s had really big nipples; you would have thought they were meant for breast-feeding a horse.

Rene had really pointy boobs; maybe it was the type of bra she wore that made them that way, heck I don’t know.

And then there were Yen’s. Cute little Asian girl who lived in the building next door, I voted for hers because she could light hers up.

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5035/yen.jpg
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:50 pm
@boomerang,
Who cares?

Let's just enjoy our good fortune.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 08:42 pm
Little boys and what they notice: this is a true story.
My son was about five years old and saw a very well-endowed woman who had the sort of breasts that just overflowed anything that was there to contain them, breastfeeding her child. He turned to me and said, 'Mom, what is that lady doing?'
I said, 'She's feeding her baby.'
He asked me, 'Where's the bottle?' (I adopted his little sister, so he had seen me bottle, but not breastfeeding a baby).
I said, 'She isn't using a bottle - she's breastfeeding her baby- the millk is coming from her body. That's how I fed you when you were a baby.'
And he said, 'No you didn't.'
I said, 'Yes I did. Why do you think I didn't>'
He said, 'Because you don't have those things.'

I nearly fell on the floor laughing and said, 'Yes, I do - they're just not as big as that lady's'.

Funny thing is, although I'm a 'streamlined' (as I prefer to call it and think of it) woman, I come from a family of very buxom women.
So much for genetics, but I have to say, the older I get, the more I appreciate my more moderately sized bosoms - they remain self-supporting- no hanging appendages to worry about hefting around and holding up and clothes hang well.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 11:06 pm
@boomerang,
Boomer wrote:
Wouldn't it really indicate her past sexual fertility?

Given that for most of human history, most people were lucky to make it to age 40, how would that be pertinent?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 12:08 am
@boomerang,
I thought it was to take over from huge oestrus bums, as we gradually evolved from coming into oestrus to having sex just whenever and from always doggy style to predominantly face to face?
roger

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:02 am
@dlowan,
That's IT! They're up there to serve as counter-balance.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:23 am
Quote:

Because men like them.

Answer B: Estrogen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1350919/Why-ARE-womens-breasts-getting-bigger-The-answers-disturb-.html
Linkat

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 04:36 pm
Now how the heck are you gonna explain this one?

http://sayanythingblog.com/files/2011/12/Screen-shot-2011-12-19-at-4.29.39-PM.png
djjd62

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 05:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Quote:

Because men like them.

not al give me A's or barely B's anytime
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 05:10 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
not al give me A's or barely B's anytime

Yuk, C or D's are the best, big enough to play with but not so big as to be a problem.

I hear that the Brazilians prefer small, but I have no idea why.

I was very interested to see that Kate Hudson, who had for years maintained that she had almost no tits and never would because she did not see the advantage of them, changed her tune recently. She at least is honest, she has said that she did it for her man. The story is much the same with Nichole Richie though I dont remember her ever being as adamant as Hudson that she would never do it.

Two caveats, I have found women with small tits to be more interested in BSDM, which makes sense if they think that owing to having less to offer a man then they need to do more to please a man. I am not sure if this is just my experience or if it is the way it is. I have also found that they tend to have bigger nipples, which I like as I am a lover of nipple play.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 07:12 pm
@Linkat,
Luck.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 07:26 pm
@Linkat,
First day of winter and, baby, it was cold in there!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:18 pm
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:
That left me with explaining that maybe it was just a way to "advertise" their sexual maturity, but that really seems kind of a lame reason in the overall scheme of biology, especially since it is usually the male of a species that is more physically flamboyant.

I think that actually comes pretty close. The size of human boobs may well be a consequence of runaway sexual selection. The advertizing-ones-fertility may have started it---or maybe it was just a freak accident---and then the whole thing snowballed. Males found females with big boobs sexy, so big-boobed women were better at retaining their mates for child care, and so their daughters inherited mom's big boobs, and their sons inherited dad's appetite for them.
Thomas

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:31 pm
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:
A few thoughts... first, the "hourglass figure" (boobs, but then in at the waist, then out at the hips) has a high correlation with fertility. Hormones, adequate fat stores, health (tummy fat is associated with lower health than a flat tummy but fat elsewhere), lots of different things.

The thin-at-the-waist part also advertises that she's not currently pregnant.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:33 pm
@Thomas,
Not all cultures find breasts sexual.....

Thomas

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 02:26 pm
@dlowan,
Really? Which ones do not?
dlowan

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 02:59 pm
@Thomas,
Traditional Australian aboriginal culture for instance.

They're for food, not sex.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 04:41 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

Traditional Australian aboriginal culture for instance.

They're for food, not sex.

So some fraction of 500,000 throw back people dont look at the female tit as sexual....what is that, .00003% of us humans?

DO you have anything more substantial to offer us?
0 Replies

kartuna

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2012 07:36 am
@boomerang,
It is just the nature that females have boobs.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2012 08:05 am
@jcboy,
OK, that settles it. I want to be gay.
0 Replies