Female Masturbation

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 02:31 pm
@ossobuco,
Smile

You most definately could have been right...

But that's true, mixed sex drives doesn't work, non-communication doesn't work, non-compromise doesn't work and a love-less marriage? Well that definately doesn't work Smile
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 06:29 am
@Steelers Sweetheart,
Not to withhold food, clothing or conjugal rights from a wife (Ex. 21:10)

Marital relations are the wife's right, not the husband's. If he isn't helping with your needs, he isn't following God's command.

I'd suggest incorporating your vibrator with your husband. Shouldn't be a threat to his masculininty. Once he understands you look fowards to sex with him more instead of less knowing you'll be having fun too it'll only enhance your relations, not diminish them.
fresco

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 06:33 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Do you think that 'bullying in grade school' has had lasting effects ? Wink
HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 05:42 am
@fresco,
Undoubtedly. Would say we are the products of our childhoods.
fresco

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:52 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
So is that how you account for your obsession with sexuality ?
Have you speculated on the stepfather angle ?
In any case, do you think you are qualified to give 'advice' with respect to the conditioning of others, or are you merely engaged in self-catharsis ?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 07:56 am
@fresco,
Of course. It would certainly explain HDC.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:01 am
@fresco,
Quote:
In any case, do you think you are qualified to give 'advice' with respect to the conditioning of others, or are you merely engaged in self-catharsis ?

This http://www.psychforums.com/blog/HesDeltanCaptain/ and he spent the night at Holiday Inn Express. Course it was in the dumpster.....

As to self-catharsis:
"Re: Do pedophiles date less than non pedophiles?

Postby HesDeltanCaptain ยป Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 pm
Would say it's a false equivilency to being pedophile and how often you might date. Very religious peoples may not date at all yet not be pedophile. Others, like myself, may not date either but simply because much of the motivation for doing so is to have sex, and I find myself enjoying sex with myself much more than with other people (so far.) Smile "

Search his name on the site.
HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Thought I used this nic before. Smile
0 Replies