What are some suggestions for slangy tough guy names for dogs?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:42 am
@JGoldman10,
It is if I go on there.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:54 am
@izzythepush,
NO it isn't- that is being a STALKER. That is an invasion of privacy. I don't go around trying to find out what you do on other sites.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:57 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I am about as Jewish as Whoopie Goldberg:

Quote:
Her real name is Carrie Johnson.

No, you lecherous schlub, her real name at birth was Caryn. Caryn Elaine Johnson.

I may have actually met her since she apparently did some theater work at the Hudson Guild. http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/gol0bio-1 and I was born just a short few years before her and also attended the Hudson Guild at one time.
More on Hudson Guild found here: http://hudsonguild.org/ Strangely, as a child, I thought the name of it was Hudson Gill. Thought it had something to do with fish.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:59 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

NO it isn't- that is being a STALKER. That is an invasion of privacy. I don't go around trying to find out what you do on other sites.

You can if you want.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:00 pm
I thought Yapeth Kotto was Sicilian
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:03 pm
@chai2,
He is a black Jew, from whatever country in Africa he is from. There was a whole tribe of black Jews from Isreal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethopian_Jews
Sturgis

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
He is a black Jew, from whatever country in Africa he is from

He is said to have been born in New York City. I never knew New York City is in Africa. Wow, that must mean I'm African too!
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:12 pm
@Sturgis,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaphet_Kotto

Kotto was born in New York City, the son of Gladys Marie, a nurse and army officer, and Avraham Kotto (originally named Njoki Manga Bell), a businessman from Cameroon. In his autobiography titled Royalty, Kotto writes that his father was "the crown prince of Cameroon".[1] Kotto stated that he found out that his family was royal in adult life while studying his family's lineage, and also stated that he is a descendant of Queen Victoria.[2] Kotto's father, who immigrated to the U.S. in the 1920s, was, according to Kotto, an observant Jew who spoke Hebrew, and Kotto's mother reportedly converted to Judaism before marrying his father.[3] Kotto also stated that his great-grandfather King Alexander Bell ruled the Douala region of Cameroon in the late 19th century and was also a practicing Jew.[3] Kotto has said that his paternal family originated from Israel and migrated to Egypt and then Cameroon, and have been African Jews for many generations.[3][4][5] His claim of being a descendent of Queen Victoria has been denied by the Buckingham Palace press office.[6]

Cameroon is in Africa.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:20 pm
@JGoldman10,
Look here you dimwitted sack of rectal puss, you claimed that Kotto was from an African nation, he is not. He was born in the United States and is a citizen of the United States, he is an American.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:32 pm
@Sturgis,
He is still Cameroonian.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:32 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

He is said to have been born in New York City. I never knew New York City is in Africa.

It's hardly a city, and it's not in America. From Wikipedia.

Quote:
New York is small village situated in Tyne and Wear in the North East of England and is part of the urban conurbation of North Tyneside. North Tyneside includes the nearby towns of North Shields, Whitley Bay and Wallsend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York,_Tyne_and_Wear
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 11:20 am
@JGoldman10,
Gruesome
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 04:33 am
@JGoldman10,
Brock
Kuger

Why am I reading those words with a different letter, like C?

Is that what you are doing? I can't do the first one, that's not lady like although Brock was a cool racing car driver in Australia.

Kuger, Cougar? Is that why you don't like either?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 04:41 am
@FOUND SOUL,
"Kuger" makes me think of Freddy Kruger. "Cougar" would work better as a cat name.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 04:43 am
@JGoldman10,
hahahahah

True, make it a black cat Mr. Green

Okay that makes sense too, didn't like that movie either.

So, that makes me think the dark is frightening huh, a light on always feels safe.

Not me, I am like a cat I can see in the dark
0 Replies

alangrylls55

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 05:45 am
I like duke, Dane and foster
0 Replies