what does "graduate-level position" mean?

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 06:16 am
Does "graduate-level position" mean a position requiring a master's or doctor's degree?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,377 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:10 am
It means a position that is open to people who have completed a certain degree. That could mean a master's degree or it could just mean you have completed your undergraduate education.
Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:54 am
Thank you,engineer. You're very helpful.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Drs. = female doctor? - Question by oristarA
Let pupils abandon spelling rules, says academic - Discussion by Robert Gentel
doubt on/about Ng - Question by WBYeats
English tense - Question by jonnywalker00
temperature - Question by WBYeats
Is this comma splice? Is it proper? - Question by DaveCoop
Another brick in the wall - Question by milimi
Can I apply for a change of topic? - Question by WBYeats
  1. Forums
  2. » what does "graduate-level position" mean?
Copyright © 2015 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.54 seconds on 06/30/2015 at 02:19:13