My daughter cries for daddy(ex husband) every time i tell her "no."

rainvt

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 03:56 pm
@leelee11,
Omg thank you so much for posting. I am going through the same thing with my 3 and half year old. The responses has helped me so much and just knowing someone else is going through the same thing is a relief.
0 Replies

ishi123

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 02:07 pm
I am facing a difficult time. my daughter is 3.5 yrs, I have raised her completely on my own, my ex husband doesn't pay a penny nor is interested in anything, except seeing her weekly, coz the court imposes on the departed parent to meet the child atleast once a week.

she meets him, & he spoils her with toys, rides & games. that's y she keeps on talking about him. I literally hate to even hear his name. & the entire week I suffer with her comparison traits. it puts me off. I spent 3 years fighting in court for her custody, & now that it has been granted to me, I feel like ive lost everything.

she loves him more, respects him more, follows him more, though throughout she had been living with me. but the 3 hour meeting every week kills me literally.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2016 04:29 pm
@ishi123,
Are you in a support group for parents? I'd recommend joining one.

The other thing you need to do is to keep up with your reading on developmental stages.
0 Replies