im 13 180 pounds help

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 04:32 pm
im 13 and 180 pounds. At the end of gym im the only one sweating. Can you give me any tips to lose weight. im 5.7 in height have a normal diet no snacks just lunch dinner and breakfast. parents dont think im fat
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,007 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 04:33 pm
@kirk0811,
I'm going to assume you're male (user names can be deceiving). What's your height? How long have you been trying to lose weight? What does your doctor say? Your parents? What is your diet like?
0 Replies

kirk0811

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 04:41 pm
@kirk0811,
im a male parents say im not fat bs haven't gone to a doctor and 5.7 is my height and my diet is no snakes breakfast, dinner, and lunch.
jespah

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 05:18 pm
@kirk0811,
Well, yes, but the more specific you get, the better. A lot of soda (even diet soda) is not good for you - water is better. Do you eat fruits and vegs? And no, french fries don't count as a vegetable. It's things like that. You will probably do best to start by making simple substitutions. Just ... choose better foods, to start. This begins to get you into the habit of not only eating better but also thinking about what you're putting in your mouth, and the consequences, and not always just accepting whatever is handed to you.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 08:03 pm
@kirk0811,
kirk0811 wrote:

im a male parents say im not fat bs haven't gone to a doctor and 5.7 is my height and my diet is no snakes breakfast, dinner, and lunch.

Write down everything you eat tomorrow and post the results. 180 is heavy for 5'7", but grow three more inches and you will be fine. The trick from here on out is to not gain any more and history shows that is a challenge since everything around you encourages you to eat. What sports do you play?
0 Replies