It's Over

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 08:02 pm
Celebrity News: 22nd January 2004

Ben and Jen: It's Over

Various news outlets are confirming that supercouple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez have split up, four months after the two called off their impending wedding because of excessive media coverage. A representative for Lopez told both Entertainment Tonight and E! News, "I am confirming the reports that Jennifer Lopez has ended her engagement to Ben Affleck. At this difficult time, we ask that you respect her privacy." The split comes on the heels of reports that Lopez had been spending time with former boyfriend Sean 'P Diddy' Combs and as Affleck was gearing up promotion for his new film Jersey Girl, in which Lopez has a small part. US Weekly reportedly will detail the break-up of the Gigli stars in its next issue, citing January 20 as the day the couple mutually decided to call the 18-month romance quits. --Prepared by IMDb staff

I bet so many people that this was bs from the very beginning, pure publicity and nothing more, scheduled to fizzle out after the release of their two movies, that I don't even remember who owes me and how much.

What do you think of the Hollywood machine? Is it frivolous fun or an insult to our intellegence?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 763 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Greyfan

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 09:16 pm
Quote:
Is it frivolous fun or an insult to our intellegence?

I suspect those catagories are not mutually exclusive.

It's probably both.
0 Replies

kaylee8

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:04 am
Ben and Jen, it`s over..........who cares?
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 07:07 am
Damn. That means they are both on the loose.
0 Replies