Schools closed-exotic animals prowl Ohio - Sozobe?

thack45

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:10 pm
@Rockhead,
Hawkeye does have a certain reputation here, and I -and many others- don't agree with what he posts here all the time. But I don't think he's a bad guy.

So if I imagine that Hawk was one of those unknown cops that was at the scene in Zainsville... It's a huge problem... He's been dealing with this for years... Does he "shoot the mother fuckers!"?

That's all I know (or don't know) about human nature.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 07:31 pm
Quote:
Only last week in Ohio a man with a menagerie of more than 50 animals, including tigers, giraffes and bears, decided to open up his cages and then shoot himself in the head - after being convicted of animal cruelty.

Local schools were closed down while authorities tried to track down the animals. Police shot some of the tigers as they stood rather pathetically (the tigers, not the police) outside their cages.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15475636

Very rarely even hinted at in reports, but here we read straight up that the cops made minimal efforts to save the animals.
0 Replies