What it feels like at the last moments, before you die?

roger

Reply Sat 26 May, 2012 11:42 pm
@JLNobody,
I don't remember the last go around, either.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 01:24 am
Quote:
What it feels like at the last moments, before you die?
A lot depends on the cause of death; e.g.,
burning to death will not feel like drowning.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 02:40 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Have to.

Well being a Witch, I guess in my past life I did the first.

At 11, I almost did the second and it's not cool... trying to find your way up when you don't know what direction to swim, in the sea when hit by a huge wave.

Guess I've almost experienced death a few times huh, add the guy who king hit me at 18 to knock me out for his pleasure.

What person in their right mind would not feel fear? If they feel it could be their "last moments" ...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 04:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thay might feel fear b4 thay molt off their human bodies,
but it feels nice to be out; no fear.

David
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 05:26 am
@OmSigDAVID,
David.

I have no doubt that after going through fear, there comes a inner feeling of peace... That makes sense... Acceptance.

In my experiences I did experience that "video" 30 seconds felt like a life time on one occasion only at 18.. This is your life.. But I fought.

I way fought...

Therefore this "peace" maybe only be if that's it, your time.

You can go off of friends experiences, I can go off of mine. But, unless it's time to Die.... it will be fear.

In my opinion.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 05:46 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Guys can be shot, with no fear. It has happened.
Their human bodies have died, with no fear.
Some fear.

I was shot AT, with no fear; no contact.
0 Replies

messier3184

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 06:46 am
@julmir08,
I just ignore that moments and wait to be passed like any other critical moments
in my life, to see what happen after that! Similar to the moments you are
waiting to hear your number in lottery Smile
0 Replies

kafkachekhov

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 11:58 pm
@tomr,
you are truly clueless. the very large majority of people do not experience significant pain prior to death
0 Replies

kafkachekhov

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 12:00 am
@tomr,
you're a ducking moron
0 Replies

kafkachekhov

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 12:20 am
@tomr,
I work in forensics and write for medical journals. there may be some shred of truth to what you are saying but overall you have no idea of what you speak. while there is a plethora of anecdotal and experiential evidence which belies your argument the problem with your argument is that it lacks logic and sound reasoning. you keep saying the human body SHOULD do this and that based on certain things. where are you getting this information? you don't have a clue what the body should or should not do under any given circumstances. you speak on hyperbole and unsupported assumptions. you fail to even realize the absurdity of your statements. you might make a little bit of sense if you left out the sweeping unsupported bullshit, but it seems either you think everyone is stupid or you don't have a clue how really clueless you are. take a class in scientific reasoning and a class in exposition on how to write a proper research thesis. maybe then you can begin to make your argument.
imans

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 03:59 am
acceptance mean that there is smthg else existin so urself do not exist

u could fear death when u see it as a threat while there is nothing that point else existence agression upon urself

but when the agression come of course fear is replaced by reactions to else act upon u
while still reactions are never about the true self existence so the agony is already the page

u sell death for peace, but who doesnt exist so objectively himself cant b in any point and surely not in peace

it is all a matter of powers ways over else, knowin how to take advantage from knowin that existence is mainly about individuals consistency in being real
it is very easy to put individuals in needs like it is more easy to push any being down on the floor, then it becomes all to the agressor hand and head limitin the thing to its possessive wills

the problem is also in what u would never admit those facts, bc u know how far u mean ur individuality to b fake so it would always b sponsored by else powers, that is why u would keep pointin the miserable thing as a living will till the end
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 10:54 am
@kafkachekhov,
Thanks for you comments. There is simply too much science fiction regarding this topic. I too make outlandish statements but at least I try to qualify them with terms like "supposition" and "mere opinion." It is my supposition for example--not my knowledge--that as soon as I die from my perspective I will never have existed . There will no longer be an agent of that knowledge (but then there isn't one even now). It is a topic that we cannot talk about without paradox.
imans

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 04:49 am
@JLNobody,
there is no paradoxe at all, this claim is to liars that have to justify opposites existence being existence reasons first

in truth, existence is about constancy so reality ends
what is killed by definition stop being existing then it dies from the fact that it is not there real anymore, watever left is nothing to its existence

to u existin is about what u want ur will, which show how u mean to create a paradoxe as the essence of existence abuse

0 Replies

hellspawn910

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2014 12:05 pm
@julmir08,
I had a near death experience and came really close to dying and I saw thethings that mattered most in my life playing like a movie reel and when it ended there was a picture of my wife and real vivid colors and I realizedI was dead and i felt an overwhelming sadness come over me for what I was going to leave behind then it was like my life was fixing to start over and i saw nothing but thevery vivid colors thenI came back to
0 Replies

46matthogg

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 01:15 am
@chai2,
151,600 people die each day ahole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Ajol0918

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 07:39 am
@JLNobody,
Well first of all, you said "after" but no one was asking for that because as for now it is impossible to find out maybe until humans actually do exceed the expectations about the knowledge of afterlife and the supernaturals, that is if you believe in things like that. But at the end of the day it's only based on your perspectives and views.
Second of all, comparing moments before being born as an infant and moments before dying at any age is entirely different yes, they're both moments when you're still alive but moments before you're born means that you're still in amniotic fluid inside the womb. The moment After being born is when we first learn how to breathe and that is only when a brain is only merely beginning to actually function because of the sudden change in almost everything, atmosphere, how we now get the nutrients we need, food, oxygen. It is the moment we become independent And not relying on our mothers to give us everything we need to actually live. Also there have been articles with researchers studying why before the age of three, we can't remember anything. So if we can't even remember things from when we are one or two years old, why would you imply that a soon to be newborn would remember? I know that you said " I can't tell you what iit was like just before I was born " but you used this as a comparison. Now, onto why it's a totally irrelevant comparison because taking in all that I've said, think about this, let's just assume that it's the everyday average adult or teenager with no mental illnesses or disabilities for this example merely because it is slightly easier to explain, it's more relatable and I wouldn't be able to speak for Every adult or teenager because I wouldn't know how their brains would function differently an all that stuff also it'd be ignorant on my behalf. The adult has a fully functioning brain( well not that we fully use all parts of our brain but to the extent that most humans do) we are able to and know how to store memories and even recall upon the things that have happened in the past, we have gained experiences and our brains have learned how to function and how to maintain things like activities, alpha waves, etc. opposed to when our brain has been put on a "dormant" mode until we are born and actually need to use it. As an adult, I think in the moments before death we will be playing a memory in our heads, obviously I can't talk from experience because I am still alive. I've also heard that either 7 seconds or minutes I can't remember which, sorry, before death we replay our whole life as a memory in such a short span of time but all that are conspiracies, I guess. So we'll all have to find out in time, but until then make sure it's a good life to replay before we pass away
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 11:15 am
@julmir08,
One of the worst fears I used to have was dying in my sleep. I've since gotten over it, but since it's the last thing I'll experience, I hope I'm wide awake when I die. Spent my whole life trying to put it off as long as possible, once it's finally here, I'd hate to miss it. Smile

Suppose much depends on how you die. Whether it's quick, or drawn out, whether there's pain, etc. I imagine it's a lot like falling asleep in how we don't feel the premise moment we transition from waking to sleeping. If we're awake and able to feel pain and fear our brains probably produce all those feel-good chemicals to help us cope with whatever's killing us and making us fearful.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 01:12 pm
I was once in a situation where I wanted very badly to die and attempted to do so by what I think is an unusual method. I reasoned that if you want to die badly enough you can simply stop breathing and over-ride the body's autonomic response to draw breath. I did so past the point where my body was convulsing involuntarily. It was unpleasant to that point but once past, I experienced a very peaceful feeling of passing out of my body. No lights or anything like that, just peace and a sense of relief, much like going to sleep after an exhausting day. I drifted off in that fashion for an unknown period of time and then awakened to a voice in my head saying "I will tell you". (I was depressed at the time because of the lack of an answer that meant everything to me). This startled me awake and only then did I draw breath. Could the voice have been a result of hypoxia? Guess it could have. I did get the answer a couple of weeks later though.
0 Replies

sham lal

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 11:46 pm
I m fed up with my life . i think this is happening every thing cause of my karma and now i want to suicide. I m going to my home on 3 Nov 2015 and i will meet my mother and sleep-in her lap one day then next day i will go and hang my self or eat poison or whatever the way to die , I will do it This is not cause of anger . i don't have other way.

[email protected]

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 12:20 am
@sham lal,
What made you fed up with life?
0 Replies