Charge book to my cell phone bill?

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:44 pm
Is there anyway to pay for stuff like books on amazon through your cell phone? Charge them to my phone bill? Can anybody reccomend and good mobile billing services that I can buy books with? Tahnks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 5,749 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:39 pm
@robotamadeus,
I don't know of any, and am not especially trusting of the idea. If you dial a 900 number, you are going to be charged for something, and it will appear on you phone bill. Not a good idea in my opinion, as you owe payment to one party, and another party has the obligation to provide goods or services. There me be such a service as you describe, and it may be legitimate, but I wouldn't mess with it.

You will pay your phone bill, whether you like it or not.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 06:30 am
@robotamadeus,
Very interesting idea. If it doesn't exist then you should run with it and either find away to code the app or propose this to the likes of Amazon or Barnes and Nobles.
roger

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 11:57 am
@tsarstepan,
Yeah, and next thing you know, your local phone company will be on the list for the next round of bank bailouts.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 12:01 pm
@robotamadeus,
It depends on the phone you're using.

From Amazon? No, not yet. They still do all of the billing directly through their website.

The iPhone has a book reader ap that is attached to the itunes store, the bill _still_ wouldn't show up on your phone bill but on whatever credit card you have listed with itunes. I don't know whether Droid will charge directly to your phone bill but I highly doubt it.

0 Replies

FranklynIsabell

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 12:23 am
@robotamadeus,
As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced phone blockers has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 01:24 am
AbramSearcy wrote:
Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while.

I've heard that before. It must be true.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Charge book to my cell phone bill?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:32:41