i am darker latino who being Discriminated at my Part time Job

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:49 pm
i work for sport team part time and i been they for Two Years now and i been having my personal Possesion stolen of Destroy or Tamper with like Carrying bags and Items like work shirts spray with Carosive Materials or Dangerious Hazzardist Chemicals like Mercury or pesticides and insecticides on to my Work Clothing to irriatated the skin or send bioelectric energy to sting or to scald the skin from the tainted work clothing in my locker i have make several compliants to The Professional Sport Team i work for Part time in The State i live in and also The U.S.Government Consumer of Protection about The Harassment and atempts on my life of poisoning from White Superemacist who are Polish Americna and also Irish American and also Black African American and also The Racist and Klanmen Police Department in The City that Feature a Former Hip hop Crime Mayor Kame Kilpatrick who was convicted of Perjury and lieing to a Grand Jury and also Asaulting to Officers in The city and a young Woman was killed at a Bachalor Party At The Mangoogian Manson where he live at when he was Mayor of The City These Racist Definitely Don't like Latinos and Hispanics people Specially Polish Americans And also Irish Americans and Jewish American in The city whatcha think about the situation that i am in and about the city i live in Able 2 Ask.org
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,230 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 02:15 pm
@jackeron,
I think your skin color and race are the least of your problems. Good Lord, please learn some basic grammar so we can even figure out what you are whining about.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 02:37 pm
@jackeron,
I almost always initially assume that posts like this one are fraudulent, but if this is a prank, jackeron is a genius of parody and is wasting his talents on A2K.

Unfortunately, I have to say I don't think this is a fraud as it would just be too brilliant. Particularly the bit where jackeron in essence quotes for a workplace safety manual to describe the offenses being perpetrated against him.

Assuming therefore that you are legit jacky, I would say you need to consider leaving Detroit. It's clear that the you have a wide variety of tormentors who are out to get you, and as long as they have bioelectric energy in their aresenal, you don't stand a chance.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 02:38 pm
You've been told before: Move out of Detroit.

And . . .oh yeah . . .get back on your meds.
0 Replies

Nogard2u

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 06:52 am
@jackeron,
I think more reply-ers should respond in kindness. If it's a fraud--so what? If it is legit--then maybe you could help.

Jackeron, if possible leave the job, leave the city--go to someplace more inclusive. There are such places, still, in America. Good luck
0 Replies

jackeron

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 11:20 am
@jackeron,
i know you people who reply to this blog in European Fabricator who Disstort News and infromation like the The Homeless man who when to college and off the street and got notarity by one U.S. Networks Like NBC Today show
0 Replies