Is dating someone who's a different race okay?

Below viewing threshold (view)
shewolfnm

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 03:03 pm
@Tabludama,
ok. someone has to tell you to shut up.

You made your point an entire page BACK. Now you are just sounding redundant and racist.

Shut up.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 03:06 pm
oh and just so you dont throw the " sounds like it comes from your ignorance" arguments to me let me tell you that with a few minutes on google I can find and post just as many white on black hate crimes too.

white men raping black women
white men killing their black girlfriends.

This behavior is not limited to the black man in any way. But since this entire country still keeps a racial undertone, people always skew info to show the black person being the worst or that the black community has MORE crimes like this.

I wont argue with that racist thought process.

but above and beyond that, your posts are tired, and repetitive.
SAY SOMETHING original for christs sake. Rolling Eyes
wayne

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 06:47 pm
@Tabludama,
I really don't doubt that you're probably right, about the statistics, but it is quite a stretch to attribute these crimes to racial motives.
I think most of the crime you've pointed to, and please stop pointing, is more closely related to lifestyle and social status. I see no reason to jump to the conclusion that these crimes are the result of racial hatred. There is every evidence to tie them to social frustration, drug addiction, and a host of other societal ills.
Given the fact that the black population statistically suffers a greater proportion of such ills, I am not at all surprised you can find an endless list of offenses to misconstrue. The fact that these offenses occur doesn't make them racist acts. The fact that you don't seem to understand that, leads me to believe you simply have an agenda to fulfill, upon which actual truth won't be allowed to intrude.
wayne

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:13 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
when the statistics on these rapes and sexual homicides are 95 percent black on white, then the evidence is overwhelming that many of these rapes and sexual homicides are racially motivated.

Here is where you make that phenomenal leap to a conclusion which is not necessarily supported by the evidence. There are any number of motives for these crimes, these statistics are not evidence of racial motivation.
As I have said, the only reason to assume they are is in support of an agenda, rather than an honest search for truth.
It is obvious you've already chosen the conclusion you wish to draw and are simply cherry picking that which you can construe as evidence for your conclusion.
Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:16 pm
@wayne,
He also routinely throws out statistics without providing a source.
wayne

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:24 pm
@Setanta,
Yeah, that and the idea that Cleaver's behavior somehow becomes a reasonable explanation of the behavior of all black criminals, oh hell they all look the same anyway right.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:32 pm
So this is where Gracie's thread has developed to. I'm sure that is a a surprise to her, also to some of the rest of us.

Can not you all, including the feeding responders, take this somewhere else?

wayne

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:39 pm
@ossobuco,
It's a little late for that ain't it?
At least there's a measure of truth out there for the future readers to find.
Ease up on the policing a bit Smile
ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:48 pm
@wayne,
I'm not the police.

Still, I'm against the constant feeds, oh, look, I can turn this fern around!

I see it in the beginning, for newbs reading the shitaroo, being clear with rebuttal, but not over days and many multiples of posts - you are just feeding the maw.

Dumb ****, the feeds.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 08:51 pm
@ossobuco,
It's a kind of theater/theatre. Don't clap.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 09:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Dumb ****, the feeds.

You were doing fine, but then you hadda show your ass, kinda uncalled for I think, you?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 09:31 pm
@wayne,
No, what I wrote was considered.

The feeds after a bit are just that, feeds.

Not my ass, speaking of uncalled for.