i am being attack in Detroit,MI because i am darker Latino

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 12:47 pm
I am Homeless darker Latino who is every litrated and when i go to their Shelter is Detroit,MI and also in Highland Park,MI i first have to show my Michigan State Identification Card my State I.D. Card and also My Social Security Card plus i have sign my Signature just to get a bed or bunk and plus these staff look like exconvicts and lowlifes with Broken Urinals that don't Flush and the over shelter guest politely fill up with urin and seat their till the next morning or even longer not emptyed or shelter Residents don't even flush their own Pheycee matter their own stool or human waste when they use the one Toilet shall for Fourthy or fifty men inside The Oasis shelter in Highland Park,MI Plus these shelter Staff forge people Signatures from sign in with their signatures i just put and X or write Chicken Scatch or walk out of the shelter because i just show my picture Michigan State I.D. Card and also my Social Security Card with my Signature on the card plus these ugly and nasty African american and also Racist White Caucasion people who are Klu Klux Klan Menbers and trying to infected Latinos with Chicken Poxx or tamper with the Heating and Cooling system Unit outside the building and also Ventilation to cut down the Oxysgen inside the building to dangerious levels inside the shelter plus Detroit ,MI has the Worse Air Pollution in The Country with Rambling Wrecks Driving down the street that isn't street worthy with Rust all over the vehicle no Tail pipe or Exhaust system like exhaust pipe Muffler or catylitic Converter on the vehicle with Carode wires that throwing off electrical discharges and plus people driving excess speeding down the street wrecklesly pass latino who are trying to cross the street safely or Racist White Caucasion People and also Racist Black African American and also Racist Paciffic Islander who are Defecated in their underwear with vitamin stool pheycee and soiling the underwear and pants while seating down right next to you a darker latino or hispanic or even lighter latino and hispanic in Detroit,MI I would Call the Mayor Detroit,M a Crimal for let this kind crimal Behavior go on in The City of Detroit,MI Dave Bing Mayor of Detroit City aganist darker latinos and hispanics or in General all Latinos and Hispanics in The city of Detroit,MI i would boycot everything in Detroit,MI and Michigan state from food to Machinary like car and truck and farm Equimpment and bottle water to Machinary parts and sports if you are Hispanic or latino living anywhere in the Americas in The Westhern Hemossphere
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,498 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Fido

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 01:34 pm
@unabuelo,
unabuelo wrote:

I am Homeless darker Latino who is every litrated and when i go to their Shelter is Detroit,MI and also in Highland Park,MI i first have to show my Michigan State Identification Card my State I.D. Card and also My Social Security Card plus i have sign my Signature just to get a bed or bunk and plus these staff look like exconvicts and lowlifes with Broken Urinals that don't Flush and the over shelter guest politely fill up with urin and seat their till the next morning or even longer not emptyed or shelter Residents don't even flush their own Pheycee matter their own stool or human waste when they use the one Toilet shall for Fourthy or fifty men inside The Oasis shelter in Highland Park,MI Plus these shelter Staff forge people Signatures from sign in with their signatures i just put and X or write Chicken Scatch or walk out of the shelter because i just show my picture Michigan State I.D. Card and also my Social Security Card with my Signature on the card plus these ugly and nasty African american and also Racist White Caucasion people who are Klu Klux Klan Menbers and trying to infected Latinos with Chicken Poxx or tamper with the Heating and Cooling system Unit outside the building and also Ventilation to cut down the Oxysgen inside the building to dangerious levels inside the shelter plus Detroit ,MI has the Worse Air Pollution in The Country with Rambling Wrecks Driving down the street that isn't street worthy with Rust all over the vehicle no Tail pipe or Exhaust system like exhaust pipe Muffler or catylitic Converter on the vehicle with Carode wires that throwing off electrical discharges and plus people driving excess speeding down the street wrecklesly pass latino who are trying to cross the street safely or Racist White Caucasion People and also Racist Black African American and also Racist Paciffic Islander who are Defecated in their underwear with vitamin stool pheycee and soiling the underwear and pants while seating down right next to you a darker latino or hispanic or even lighter latino and hispanic in Detroit,MI I would Call the Mayor Detroit,M a Crimal for let this kind crimal Behavior go on in The City of Detroit,MI Dave Bing Mayor of Detroit City aganist darker latinos and hispanics or in General all Latinos and Hispanics in The city of Detroit,MI i would boycot everything in Detroit,MI and Michigan state from food to Machinary like car and truck and farm Equimpment and bottle water to Machinary parts and sports if you are Hispanic or latino living anywhere in the Americas in The Westhern Hemossphere
Sorry about the facts of the matter; but in Detroit it is obviously the accepted behavior to flush before you use the facilities... They are mostly toilet trained, and yet must still be at that stage of development where pride and applause are expected with every movement of the bowels or bladder outside of ones pants... I have seem more of other people's crap in Detroit than in any other place, and some of that was due to my having to work there for my keep... And I have seen plenty of turds to be proud of if I were the sort to be publicly proud of such acts... You might say that people in Detroit are not only big assholes, but have big assholes too; capable of shooting small cannonballs, or ropes as big as a kid's wrist... If you think they are bad with their poop; you should have to drive with them... Perhaps not as bad as some major roads in NYC, but crazy...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:45 pm
Go North, young man, to find a higher class of low class people.

Fido

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2011 06:31 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Go North, young man, to find a higher class of low class people.

The Tree must be around some where close because it seems that many folks here abouts just felled out of it...
0 Replies