During sex she fell asleep, I continued, is that wrong?

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 03:18 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Listen hawk, I've been fighting this battle since the late 70s.
Understood, but answer the question please....have you lost faith in Science, in truth winning in the end?
spendius

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 05:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm based on science. It's the ones who claim to be but aren't you should worry about.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 09:14 pm
@shewolfnm,
I share these thoughts and feeling as well. I was far from chased out, but I certainly was just plain tired of watching people endlessly pick at each other. I was finding myself angry all the time and I simply made a choice not to live that way anymore.
I'm not wired to ignore things that burn my ass... and am instead wired to dive right into it, which always ended up driving my blood pressure through the roof. I'd sit and ask myself "why am I putting myself through this", until I decided to stop putting myself through it.
I don't believe in that "male-female" different roll stuff regarding this because there are as many females who burn my ass as there are men, so it's not a gender thing at all.
We are all wired differently, so while some of us have the power to ignore certain things, ignoring it would drive someone like me nuts. We're all different and that's that.
I've been to hell and back over and over again my entire life and all I've ever longed for is peace, so I found it. Unfortunately, I couldn't here because I don't have the power to ignore.
My Facebook is filled with fabulous people who I have a peaceful experience with every single day, which has given me much more peace than I ever even imagined it would.
I wish I could ignore some things because I'm missing out on a ton of amazing people, but I just can't Sad
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:56 pm
@shewolfnm,
Just saw your reply, shewolf, from back in September. Thanks, I understand your point of view.

<send you and Montana some ice cream of your choice anyway>
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 05:48 pm
That's phoney self-righteous indignation Jellie.

0 Replies

ouch my crotch

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 02:51 am
you raped her. consent can be withdrawn at anytime, including by sleeping. furthermore, that u went back for more sex while she was still sleeping is totally rape. this is hard to swallow but uve got to learn to respect women's bodies. also dont lie to her, however fucked u are, theres a huge chance shes doing a lot worse. if u make the amens to change, go look for something u can do about it, then its forgivable. its a effed situtation cuz its rape.
0 Replies

josh99

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 01:51 pm
Zero ideas
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 01:31 pm
I think that the real problem is not having sex with a sleeping woman but to tell about it to others.

You should keep your mouth shut and that was the end of the story.

You and her were drunk, she went to sleep while having sex, and you were free to finish what you started and went to sleep as well. What you did later is part of the initial sex that you stop doing, you were drunk and she had the consent of having sex with you, so don't worry about this part.

Next time, whatever you do and think it is wrong, just keep your mouth shut, you will avoid lots of problems and consequences doing so.
Ragman

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 04:29 pm
@carloslebaron,
The original author of this thread has been gone from this forum for 3 years so be aware that you're conducting a 1-way discussion.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 04:39 pm
Well, it's not like you fucked her while she was sleeping.

You fucked her (again) after she fell asleep during *******, and I am not sure if there is anything wrong with that, as it's actually something that some people do in a kinky way. There was consent already, but I don't seem to see that there was anything wrong with what you did, because at that moment in time, you don't know if they are not liking it or not. It's not like all you did was wait for her to get drunk, then **** her, now that's wrong - very wrong. The moment two people engage in sex, is the moment a lot of windows are open, if you know what I mean.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 12:27 am
@One Eyed Mind,
How can you claim to be so smart when you obviously dont even know the feminist definition of consent, the one that governments are adopting? Each sex act must have its own consent, it real time, preferably verbal and preferably in writing. THere is no choice in the matter. You can have an opinion different if you insist but you must not ever communicate this thought to others. If you insist on defying us eventually we will have the government come by to pick you up for reform.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 12:55 am
@hawkeye10,
She already consented to sex. She fell asleep during sex. The guy then continued to have sex with her while she was asleep, after they already consented. When someone gives their body for sex with consent, I truly do not believe they mind you still going while they are sleeping. It's a kinky grey area, but it's nowhere near rape or anything like that. This is truly the thin ice he's standing on that determines if people can truly keep a clear mind while dealing with what appears to be an emotional and immoral act.

This is a slippery slope, but that is my honest and mature response to one of the most powerful controversies I've seen in all the days of discussing with people.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 01:07 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Ya, I said in the rape thread that I wake my wife up with a surprise ******* now and then. Firefly assured be that there will one day be a jail cell waiting for me.

The failure in this case according to the minders is the need for constant ongoing consent from an informed and unclouded mind. Anyone who can not refuse consent because they are either asleep or bound and gagged unable to give an agreed signal, feels coercion of has mental reservations, is on any mind altering drugs or has a stressful day can not consent to sex according to them.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 01:15 am
@hawkeye10,
As I said, it's a slippery slope. Respect the slope, or you will never convince the emotional boundaries that put our people into choke holds. Emotions are not reason - emotions are reaction. Playing hard ball with difficult and delicate situations is unwise and foolish. For the same reason you don't poke a bear with a stick.

For an example, mind altering drugs is not a sign of "consent". People can't make decisions while under chemical alteration, but let's say it's your wife and she drinks, you have already consented to a sexual relationship and are already aware of each other's libido, therefore this is my point - it's a slippery slope. We need to address the innocent sex acts from the rationalized sex acts like the one you said. You have to word your sentences correctly without leaving innocent people to suffer, or non-innocent people to be free.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 01:30 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
but let's say it's your wife and she drinks, you have already consented to a sexual relationship

according to the minders this is irrelevant. She must consent to each act, which means she needs to be able to consent to each act, as it is happening.

Quote:
Emotions are not reason - emotions are reaction.
YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING LESSONS FROM THE FEMINISTS HAVEN YOU!

According to them if a woman feels like she was raped the next morning after having sex with a guy then she must have been. Womens emotions are straight and narrow for the same reason they almost never lie according to the feminists, we can trust her feelings to report the reality. Jasmine feels raped Monday morning after having sex with Justin?? THen lock the sonofabitch up, he must have raped her.
joefromchicago

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 08:51 am
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
What you did later is part of the initial sex that you stop doing, you were drunk and she had the consent of having sex with you, so don't worry about this part.

Quite right. Remember, it's not wrong unless you convince yourself it's wrong.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 05:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
Like I said, as a human being to each of us we are, you have already made a mistake in your assessment by saying that a woman can make choices while intoxicated - "any woman", is how you worded it. You did not say "my wife", so you have failed to draw a logical line to balance out this slippery slope. I am also showing you that I am willing to change my perception on anything that needs to be changed, as again, this is not a stable foundation anybody is standing upon - this is a controversy that is truly wild and opaque in nature. It dips into our animal senses, which makes it terribly difficult to understand what is right and what is wrong there, without getting self-righteous about sex being dirty and unclean at the same time.

That's the problem with people today. People treat people who have lost their footing with emotional backlash of their own personal fear and regression, instead of treating them as a friend they will help back up to the cliff they were scaffolding before. Everyone is on edge at some point in their life, but people never treat people with the respect they need to get through that edge - instead, they play god by judging you and pushing you around because you interfere with their morals. The thing is, morals are man-made - in the end, they are interfering with reality every day. It's best to understand where people come from, what they are saying, how it stacks up to actual situations aspect by aspect, instead of playing god by saying you are sure that you are right because, "I said so". This is a world we all share - we need to take responsibility for it, together.

I live in a world that is governed by natural forces which consume unnatural enforcers. I know the atomic warfare in each and everyone of us - it's important for me to understand my people on a subatomic level. It is imperative to understand that people that emotionally react aren't doing it for you - they are doing it for themselves - not because they want to, but because they are forced to by which forces aforementioned.

"Emotions are not reasons - emotions are reactions" elaborates on why people react the way they do emotionally, instead of "realistically".
0 Replies