laminate floor

gags11

Fri 9 Sep, 2011 03:14 am
I have dark colour laminate floor in my bedroom and my kitchen is tiled with off white-cream shade and we put light oak colour laminate floor in drawing room, now we have to put some thing in the passage which connects kitchen, lounge and bedroom. any suggestions..?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 2,496 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

RaviAuto

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 02:06 am
@gags11,
I have no idea about this. but really if you want to more information than you should take the suggestion of internet...
0 Replies

ClarenceP

Thu 24 Nov, 2011 11:00 pm
@gags11,
I think the professional contractors can really do the things for you.... The lamination on floors could be done in better way.... Have the search to aid the service....!
0 Replies

EthanJoshua

Mon 27 Feb, 2012 04:32 am
Laminate flooring is a floating floor. It requires a 1/4" expansion space from the wall or, in your case, the rail posts. You can cut around the post, leaving the space and then install trim around it to cover the gap. The laminate flooring supplier has the 90 degree trim needed to finish off your ledges.
0 Replies

ThornhillLouis

Thu 29 Mar, 2012 12:16 am
@gags11,
Hi gags11! Sorry, I have no idea about this. But Internet is a good resource for getting better idea about it. Also you can visit some furniture houses and wood houses near your area. Thanks a lot!
0 Replies

HarperIrwin

Sat 5 May, 2012 01:03 am
It had been a long time since you posted. Which color did you finalize for your passage? I also agree with him that internet is the best option for innovative ideas.
AndrewJayden

Sun 27 May, 2012 11:30 pm
@HarperIrwin,
I suggest that you should take advice from a professional contractor for laminate flooring because it is so important work for any home.
0 Replies

Aiden Brown

Fri 10 May, 2013 08:50 pm
On visiting the site in person it could be figured out well, so it is advised better to call a contractor and get suggestions on the what would be the best for the floor in the passage area.
0 Replies

edwardgordy

Wed 22 May, 2013 07:02 am
According to me, you should put light colour laminate floor that really compliments your bedroom as well as kitchen and drawing room for sure. You can also get innovative idea by searching through Internet.
0 Replies

richardtale

Thu 23 May, 2013 11:59 pm
I love laminating floors.Its very easy to maintain, durable and extremely scratch, sunlight fade and stain resistant.
0 Replies

Roymiller19

Sat 17 Aug, 2013 05:12 am
@gags11,
I read your question and that is quite good but the main thing is that I have no any idea about it but for floors laminate is the best for everywhere.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » laminate floor
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 04:33:28