Palestinian Solidarity Campaign disrupts Israeli Concert. Yeah!!!

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2012 03:18 pm
@Yahoojack,
There is a sizable amount of anti-Semitism among all Christians, Muslims, and Atheists. Why single out Protestants?
Foofie

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:24 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

There is a sizable amount of anti-Semitism among all Christians, Muslims, and Atheists. Why single out Protestants?

In my opinion, the anti-Semitism of Protestants involves maintaining their social exclusiveness, which might be less of a goal in other groups? However, Protestants, regardless of their anti-Semitism or even anti-Catholicism/anti-Muslim sentiment, still seem to allow these other groups to contribute more as citizens in their (original) country, in my opinion. Countries that are Catholic or Muslim, in my opinion, treat others more as complete outsiders, and therefore do not get to contribute as they are allowed in a Protestant country. Why? Possibly Protestants are just smarter in that they are willing to make use of other groups? Or, they realize they cannot maintain a country just with their own efforts?

It would be nice if some Protestants offered their opinions; however, this topic might be broaching "Top Secret Protestant," and non-Protestants do not have a security clearance.
0 Replies