Palestinian Solidarity Campaign disrupts Israeli Concert. Yeah!!!

Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:15 am
@oralloy,
Izzy is philosophically opposed to any info which does not support his propaganda.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:17 am
@Yahoojack,
You're the one posting propaganda, like why all Moslems are paedophiles. If the only person you can agree with is Oralboy you're incapable of reason.
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:21 am
@izzythepush,

I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not.I don't come here to be popular.
I posted info from ex-moslems on a subject they know about.I did not include a single editorial comment with my opinion in it.
djjd62

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:24 am
@Yahoojack,
how come it is you don't call yourself joebruno anymore?

inquiring minds want to know

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:26 am
@Yahoojack,
You post links to anti-Moslem propaganda sites, you're not interested in knowing what's really going on. Why not go on to youtube and type Hebron settlers to see what's really happening? I think you'll just choose to look the other way. Sometimes it's too hard to face uncomfortable truths.
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:26 am
@djjd62,
They'll just have to keep inquiring.I don't want to talk about it. It has no bearing on any discussion.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:27 am
@djjd62,
Probably banned for posting outrageous material.
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:28 am
@izzythepush,
UTube gives you movies, which prove nothing.There are lots of science fiction movies which everyone knows are fiction.
djjd62

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:28 am
@Yahoojack,
Yahoojack wrote:
I don't come here to be popular.

aww, we like you, you're a real pisser

Quote:
I posted info from ex-moslems on a subject they know about.I did not include a single editorial comment with my opinion in it.

but when i see **** like that posted with no opinion posted it usually seems like the person posting is for the position, if i was for it, i'd say so, if i was against it, i'd say so, if i was on the fence, i'd say that

don't keep us guessing yahoojoe, er, brunojack, er whatever your name is
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:29 am
@Yahoojack,
I knew you'd look the other way. You're very predictable.
0 Replies

Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:30 am
@izzythepush,
Why don't you apply for the moderator job?If you get it, two things will happen
(1)You can ban anything or anyone you like
(2)I'll stop posting here altogether.
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:32 am
@djjd62,
My real name is neither Joebruno nor Yahoo Jack.
Your batting average is very low today.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:33 am
@Yahoojack,
Yahoojack wrote:

Why don't you apply for the moderator job?If you get it, two things will happen
(1)You can ban anything or anyone you like
not sure it works that way here to be honest, there is a TOS you know
(2)I'll stop posting here altogether.
that's just cowardice, you must really have some strength to your convictions
oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:34 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
you're not interested in knowing what's really going on. Why not go on to youtube and type Hebron settlers to see what's really happening?

LOL! Nothing's going on in Hebron.

Sheesh!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Drunk
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:35 am
@izzythepush,
Common sense, any minute level of intelligence would tell you that if this board banned him as Joe Bruno, and there were any proof that Yahoojack was that same person, that Yahoojack would have their account immediately shut down (member banned). If he is indeed the same person and just decided to use a new moniker, that's business between him and the staff here, and since he isn't posting messages in positive or negative response between the 2 board names, he's clearly less a troll than you.
Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:37 am
@djjd62,
If I have something to add to a link, I'll post it.You can assume whatever you like.

In any event, you can't put words in my mouth.
0 Replies

Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:40 am
@Sturgis,
WEll, sometimes I do talk to myself, but I don't do it here.
0 Replies

Yahoojack

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:43 am
@djjd62,
Cowardice?If Izzy ever became a moderator, this board would become IZZY propaganda and worthless as a discussion forum.I've abandoned other forums
because of moderator bias.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:43 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You post links to anti-Moslem propaganda sites, you're not interested in knowing what's really going on. Why not go on to youtube and type Hebron settlers to see what's really happening? I think you'll just choose to look the other way. Sometimes it's too hard to face uncomfortable truths.

So is that where you get your news from izzyt.p.? From youtube? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Youtube is comprised of videos, many of which are propaganda in and of themselves. Propaganda comes from many sides. People create websites which are slanted in one direction or the other, people make youtube videos which are often slanted one direction or another. Both sides can and do furnish their own agendas.

If one wants to know what is happening in the Hebron region, then it's far better and wiser to do news searches and read through several.

djjd62

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:47 am
@Yahoojack,
i've never given one thought to who a moderator was at any message board i've ever gone too, sounds a wee bit paranoid to me