8
   

Palestinian Solidarity Campaign disrupts Israeli Concert. Yeah!!!

 
 
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 04:14 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
I'm surprised that no one on the forum has made the indictment that Israel was willing to trade 1,000 Palestinean prisoners for one Jewish soldier, based on a belief that one Jew is equal the the value of 1,000 Palestineans.


Someone just did and as I have mentioned; "Nobody highlights the stupidity of Foofie better than Foofie".
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:24 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Well that just proves my point, you would rather look the other way, and question the motives of those who don't, rather than deal with the reality of what is going on.


There is not a bit of reality to your disgusting blood libel.



izzythepush wrote:
Many British Jews choose not to, and support the boycott of Israel.


I've heard of self-hating Jews before. Sounds pretty weird.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:37 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I've heard of self-hating Jews before. Sounds pretty weird.


It shouldn't, Oralboy. You are nothing but a self-hating American. You support all the war crimes, the terrorism, the tortures, the rapes, the slaughter of innocents, you support all those things that are supposedly the antithesis of what the USA stands for.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:50 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
It shouldn't, Oralboy.


Will you stop the namecalling already? It discredits everything you say.



JTT wrote:
You are nothing but a self-hating American.


Not really. I am pretty happy with America's foreign policy. I could do with more bombardment of the bad guys, but overall it isn't too bad.



JTT wrote:
You support all the war crimes, the terrorism, the tortures, the rapes, the slaughter of innocents, you support all those things that are supposedly the antithesis of what the USA stands for.


Hard to support something that doesn't exist. Terrorism involves targeting innocent people, and the US has not targeted innocent people in the past hundred years.

Most of the war crimes charges are fictitious as well.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 10:06 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Will you stop the namecalling already? It discredits everything you say.


See what a prolific liar you are, Oralboy. It has nothing to do with what I say because the material that I post comes from US government sources, something that you, in your delusional state, avoid like the plague.

It's not me, it's John Stockwell, Ralph McGeehee and other honest Americans taking US government material that shows the US has a long and storied history of targeting innocent civilians.

oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 10:50 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
See what a prolific liar you are,


You still cannot show a single untrue thing I've ever said.



JTT wrote:
Oralboy.


All you have is namecalling. You don't have a single factual argument.



JTT wrote:
It's not me, it's John Stockwell, Ralph McGeehee and other honest Americans taking US government material that shows the US has a long and storied history of targeting innocent civilians.


Nope. You can't show a single case of the US targeting civilians in the past hundred years.
0 Replies
 
Yahoojack
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 02:21 pm
@Setanta,
WRONG.Hungarian Jews were sent to Auschwitz in 1944.Italian jews were sent to Nazi concentration camps.
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 09:09 am
@Yahoojack,
In neither case was the national government complicit. I understand that you're so obsessed that you can't understand distinctions like that, Bruno.
Foofie
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2012 05:20 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

In neither case was the national government complicit. I understand that you're so obsessed that you can't understand distinctions like that, Bruno.


Red herring, Watson. A government's complicity has nothing to do with the fact that these Jews disappeared. The point being that the Holocaust is just a euphemism, in my opinion, for one big Jew hunt that had the assistance of many people who were not native Germans.

Six million Jews don't just disappear because there were so many Rightous Gentiles helping them. Six million Jews disappeared because much of continental Europe could not learn to accept Jews during a two-thousand year learning curve. Talk of slow learners.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 02:36 am
@Setanta,
This is just a case of changing the subject, they both know the Palestinians are subject to a brutal occupation. FF refuses to even look at what's happening in Hebron, so they go on about the Holocaust as if that justifies anything.
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 02:40 am
They also ignore what happened when the national governments were taken over by the Germans and by Nazi proxies. Their crowd hysterically rant about the holocaust to show that everybody hates the Jews, from which they think to justify whatever the militaistic and zionist governments of Israel do. The most common victims of those government actions are Israelis.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 02:48 am
@Setanta,
Hamas' constitution is very useful as well, they deliberately interpret it to mean Hamas wants to exterminate all Jews just because they're Jews. That narrative makes Hamas, and by extension all Palestinians, incapable of negotiation. People like Oralboy have swallowed it hook line and sinker.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 03:43 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
This is just a case of changing the subject, they both know the Palestinians are subject to a brutal occupation.


LOL! Yes, it is truly awful the way those poor Palestinians aren't allowed to run around on a murder spree.

Oh the humanity!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



izzythepush wrote:
FF refuses to even look at what's happening in Hebron,


No one has posted anything about anything going on in Hebron as far as I'm aware.

Given the way it's got you in histrionics though, I presume the alleged mystery events involve Palestinians being prevented from murdering people.



izzythepush wrote:
so they go on about the Holocaust as if that justifies anything.


As if there were anything that even needed justification in the first place?
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 03:44 am
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
People like Oralboy have swallowed it hook line and sinker.


I don't believe I've ever given a single thought to what Hamas' constitution says.

I'm sure that whatever you have to say about it is an outright lie though.
Yahoojack
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:17 am
@Setanta,
The Israelis justify what they do by saying it's ok because the Nazis did it?
You're kidding, right?
Yahoojack
 
  0  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:21 am
@oralloy,
I don't know if HAMAS has a constitution. They do have a charter, though:

Article 13 of HAMAS Charter rejects any peaceful solution

http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html
0 Replies
 
Yahoojack
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:28 am
@JTT,
Israel makes trades like that because she is a small country with limited prison capacity.It costs them a whole lot of money to feed and control 1000 prisoners.

0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:29 am
@Yahoojack,
Why when this thread is about the persecution of the Palestinians, do you insist on talking about the Holocaust? If that's not justification I don't know what is.
Yahoojack
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:39 am
@JTT,
I hope you're not referring to US Constitutional rights. That document only applies to people on American soil.. It has no jurisdiction abroad.

The rights of foreigners outside the USA are protected only by proclamations of the United Nations and there are some on human rights.

0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:43 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Why when this thread is about the persecution of the Palestinians, do you insist on talking about the Holocaust? If that's not justification I don't know what is.


Maybe it's because the very idea that the Palestinians are being persecuted, is goofy.
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2014 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 07/24/2014 at 02:01:44