Frances Bean Cobain all Grown Up.

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:44 pm
Seems like yesterday that she was just a little nipper. Lovely lass, I hope the demons of her parents leave this generation alone.

http://www.hedislimane.com/diary/day.php?m=8&y=2011&d=2
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,175 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:55 pm
@LionTamerX,
This is what I get:

PLEASE SELECT A DAY FROM THE CALENDAR Plus a calendar on the right. No pics or place to click onto a pic
LionTamerX

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:57 pm
@Mame,
Oops. Click on the 2nd.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:05 pm
@LionTamerX,
I saw these the other day. She's a beautiful girl and the photos are very nice. I too hope she escapes the confused life of her parents.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:30 pm
hmm... it will sound judgmental, but .. all i see is a girl mimicking her mom. Following another path? it doesnt appear so sadly..
Questioner

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:34 pm
@shewolfnm,
Not too judgmental. I mean sometimes the cover actually tells you everything you need to know about the book. I hope that we're both wrong. I'll give her to 24.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:39 pm
@shewolfnm,
You can see the clear, physical similarities to both parents. I'm just hoping that the family bats don't roost in her belfry... Maybe it skips a generation.
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:39 pm
I would be comfortable with giving her longer than that. I mean, really.... when is she ever in the news?

hear anything about her?

drug rehab?
Drunk driving?
Fighting?

Nothing. nada. Not a peep. So far so good.. at least it appears so.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:41 pm
@LionTamerX,
there is that one shot where she is looking over her shoulder.. and all I see is Kurt. Almost surprising even though it is his kid. Some children have strong resemblances, some do not. Hers is undeniable. Laughing I would almost wonder if Courtney is her mom. there is very little there that shows her. ( joking of course) I can see the face structure and some of the features of her mom. But WOW.. just wow..
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:49 pm
@shewolfnm,
I agree with that. Looks like she's imitating mom - very sad.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Frances Bean Cobain all Grown Up.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:46:16