Im a guy. How to grow breasts naturally?

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 11:52 am
My wife asks me to grow breasts, wear bra & dress like her. i'm a guy who really loves her and want to do it. what and how can i do that?

Ragman

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 12:04 pm
@Priyadharsini,
Just say no! Mainly because it's not humanly possible as it can't be done naturally. If she asked you to jump in front of bus would you do that?
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 12:06 pm
@Priyadharsini,
This is a joke, right?
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 12:08 pm
@Priyadharsini,
Might I suggest you contact JGoldman10, maybe send him a PM (private message).
I believe he has had experience with this sort of problem and I'm sure he'd be more
than willing to offer you some good sexual advice.
That's JGoldman10.
He's a sex fanatic and a sex guru.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 12:21 pm
@Priyadharsini,
I think I would first need your definition of "natural".
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 03:30 pm
@Priyadharsini,
It's not how, but why? Why would you? I think you're weird and your wife's weird and this is probably a troll.
chai2

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 03:32 pm
@Mame,
How can you ask "why?" Mame?

The woman obviously wants to have 300 orgasms a day, and this is the path.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:00 pm
This has to be a troll post because everyone knows if you want to grow breast naturally you use miracle grow.
roger

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:10 pm
@jcboy,
Now, that just ain't natcheral.

A daily rubdown with lard might help. For gods sake, don't use Crisco. Crisco is shortening.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:50 pm
Fill two plastic bags with Jello and tape them to your chest. Over that, wear a thin fabric bra.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:54 pm
@roger,
LOL at you and JC - too funny.

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:43 pm
grow them naturally?

just get pregnant. They swell up all over the place when that happens. You can do that too right?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:48 pm
@Priyadharsini,
Just eat all the mainstream chicken and beef that you can. There are enough added growth hormone chemicals in them to make any man's breasts rival those of Dolly Parton.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 08:08 pm
Take your right hand and place it on just under your left elbow. Take your left hand and place it under you right elbow.
Pump your hands whilst grasping your forearms and repeat the following mantra,
"I must, I must, I must increase my bust".
and repeat
and repeat
and repeat
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 09:56 pm
@Priyadharsini,
From your other topic:

Priyadharsini wrote:

I'm a guy and I'm 23. I love to wear women's clothes and i used to wear bra and panties inside my male outfit from my age 19. I would like to grow breasts and turn into a complete female (face, hips etc.,). Help me on how i can do that?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 03:42 pm
@Priyadharsini,
Sometimes men that let themselves get fat develop breasts. Just think of the "Bro" or the "Mansiere".
Linkat

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 03:44 pm
@Linkat,
And here you go - according to scientic fact..
"One of the biggest culprits for adults—and one that's easily avoidable—is weight gain. Braunstein, a hormone expert, explains that when men gain weight, they're not just getting bigger; the extra weight is actually changing their hormone production—and not in a way that most men would like. By nature, fat tissue manufactures the female hormone estrogen, which in turn stimulates breast tissue—meaning that significant weight gain will always be associated with some sort of breast growth, even in men, according to experts."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2007/11/08/off-their-chests.html
Mame

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 08:43 pm
@Linkat,
Where and (more importantly) WHY do you find this ****? Life is bizarre enough, please don't contribute!!! Smile
Linkat

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 07:01 am
@Mame,
Well I remember the BRO from Senfield so I went and did a search and bam - I actually found the evidence of men growing breasts "naturally". You never know what you can learn from one day to the next.
0 Replies

Doctorfeelgood

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 03:30 pm
@Ragman,
Whoa! I am astonished by the level of ignorance I see posted here! First of all it is not only possible but it is accomplished quite regularly daily! Natural breast growth through hormone replacement regimens and the use of anti androgens to stop testosterone! The older the male the possibility of smaller breasts but the areola and nipple will change as well as the breast tissue! The people here who wrote their responses are both ignorant and irresponsible!