Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:29 am
Have you?

I think I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. But I want to hear about other people's experiences too.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:43 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
Have you been at my gin?
Fido

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:34 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Have you been at my gin?
Sounds like a subliminable kid found a key board to play with... He needs a monitor...
Mame

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 09:27 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
Have you?

I think I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. But I want to hear about other people's experiences too.

Yes! I've been further even more than you decided. Really look you use go half decided want; really far use go for by.
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 10:34 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

Sounds like a subliminable kid found a key board to play with... He needs a monitor...

*Subliminal

Proper grammar and spelling please, we all want to make sense here.
djjd62

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 10:37 am
i'm not sure to be honest

i do know i've never been backward about being forward
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 02:01 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
TheSubliminalKid wrote:

Riiiiight
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 02:30 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
I think I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want,
Always count say right things at all times you.Wish people all like world over speak authoritatively yes.Have on button hand lay, not much me worry . Laxative need he maybe.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 03:05 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iOeKiJpFxaw/THjKEP9mQoI/AAAAAAAAB0A/c-oC6yg980g/s640/Roger+Mellie.jpg
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 03:06 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
TheSubliminalKid wrote:

Have you?

My experience I give you hear about. Pondering when where decided how far to look more like. I guess I have even been as far as most look like but decided least look like anyone more.
farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 03:09 pm
@wandeljw,
Very Happy Its either trhis or beat up on H2) boy. Anyway, waterboy is unarmed so thats not even fun
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:06 pm
Yessssss...
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:30 pm
To sum up. Most have yes like mame lustig andrei. With by contrast djjd farmerman never have so far as even decided. Maybe subliminal kid can resolve unresolved questions and provide more like even better.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 06:34 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
TheSubliminalKid wrote:

Fido wrote:

*Subliminal

I think we need a leader here in the sense making department.

Only Mame appears to have found comprehension of a sort available to her....I however have not.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 06:52 pm
@dlowan,
Let it not be me.
raprap

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:16 pm
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:16 pm
@ossobuco,
we now like Yoda sounding more like.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 09:13 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Let it not be me.

I believe it the initiator of the thread it should be.

Unless they are an English learner, in which case I think they need a better translator.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 09:19 pm
@dlowan,
Not english clear me poster. Me famous english fuzzy person like. Me worse translatoring.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 09:24 pm
Skipping along, the thing about language learning is the smack-in-your-face difference of how things are expressed. I somehow know quite little about some languages, but I can only imagine how difficult it is to learn english.

I figure Subliminal was playing with a pattern (beyond my ken or interest).