Obama..... Is he serious?

Fido

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 08:37 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Only an assclown such as yourself would give in to the section 8 moocher class...
Even in an imitation democracy such as we have; what choice has he??? The republicans shove it up the butts of the little guys until the little guys elect a democrat, and even when the democrat can give them little more than lip service, you fault him even for that... I mean, from the point of view of the lower class, Mr. Obama might as well be a republican, and judging him upon his actions he is a republican, and because he does not call himself a republican and spout all sorts of republican stupidity, he is to you an ASSCLOWN, what ever that is to you...
He is bright enough to not antagonize the people who elected him, but he is so stupid he is trying to govern from the middle when the middle is a no man's land... The republicans lead from their base, for their base, and with their base and when they are elected and re-elected it is their base that elects them... They do not treasure any bullshit about serving the whole people or governing from the middle... The middle is so much nonsense... If anyone elected me president, I would begin to arm and train the lower classes for bloody revolution, because people like you who will deny them their right to the commonwealth will lead them to extinction..
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 09:46 am

Obama's supporters... apologists are seriously delusional.

Obama is a serious threat to this constitutional republic.
parados

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 06:58 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I am curious how you think he is a threat spurt.

He was elected President as the constitution requires.
He is holding the office as the Constitution states.

Perhaps you are the threat because you don't seem to know what the Constitution says.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 08:05 am
@parados,
Are you serious?
parados

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 09:49 am
@H2O MAN,
Obviously more serious than you are.

What part of the Constitution is Obama threatening?
Your argument is nothing but nonsense. You don't even know what is in the US Constitution.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 12:11 pm

Fido

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 12:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

If that were true, that he were a threat to our failed constitution I would devote myself to him... But he is not, so try again...
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 07:32 am
@H2O MAN,
Is Obama challenging the part of the Constitution that prevents comedians from mocking the President?
Fido

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 08:14 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Is Obama challenging the part of the Constitution that prevents comedians from mocking the President?

The Constitution only considers a black man a fraction of a man, and then gave to whites to political power to lord over him in his own name... Since the Constitution gives no authority for part of a man to be president Mr. Obama must be in violation of it...
parados

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 09:59 am
@Fido,
I guess if you want to ignore the rest of the Constitution then you could say that.
Amendments do just what they say. They amend the Constitution.
JLNobody

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 05:09 pm
@H2O MAN,
I didn't know why he called himself H20 man. Now I do; he's got water on the brain.
Fido

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 07:51 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

I guess if you want to ignore the rest of the Constitution then you could say that.
Amendments do just what they say. They amend the Constitution.
It is almost impossible to amend the constitution; but even more impossible to change human behavior and attitudes especially when bad behavior and attitudes are so often rewarded and encouraged... We might look at some of the people like Waterman, and see a deep malignancy of the spirit, but in fact, he is probably some ones prize pupil... Some one taught him to be that way before he had the means for critical judgment, so he has never been able to bring judgment to bear... People very often are simplistic and stupid, given to pat answers and magical explanations of reality... Their minds are as closed as the books they do not read, and the Bible answers all their questions...They may be a waste of life and space, but they are dangerous, and armed, and taken by violence as a solution... The original constitution reflected the character of this people, legalistic to a point, but not at all just...
roger

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 07:54 pm
@Fido,
I don't guess he said amendments are easy, only that they do, in fact, change the Constitution.
Fido

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 08:06 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

I don't guess he said amendments are easy, only that they do, in fact, change the Constitution.
If you want to understand our constitution you should study the English Constitution which has never properly been set down on paper, but is no less used in the correct sense... Changes were made in the constitution against the will of many... Thsoe changes have never been accepted and there are many who will never accept a black man as their equal no matter how intelligent or what degrees he holds... You cannot make a law, nor change the contitution when the constitution reflected well what people feel and have always felt, which can only be described as a deep antipathy toward humanity... The first, original constitution reflected that feeling, and no half hearted amendments no one has the nerve to enforce will change humanity... In this sense at least we are divided... As Aristotle said: The line between vice and virtue is one that divides all of mankind...
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 08:09 pm
@Fido,
My point was that the US Constitution no longer considers blacks to be 3/5ths of a person. This is because the Constitution was amended.

No one would would be taken serious if they claimed the US Constitution bans alcohol because we know that amendment was later amended.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 08:12 pm
@JLNobody,
Will nobody wipe the smegma from your brain...
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 08:13 pm
@parados,
Obama is mocking the President
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 01:58 pm
@H2O MAN,
At least my insult was a bit funny; your's is totally repugnant.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 02:08 pm
@H2O MAN,
I guess someone needs to wipe the Santorum from your ass.

I wonder what that makes Bachmann....
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2011 08:03 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

My point was that the US Constitution no longer considers blacks to be 3/5ths of a person. This is because the Constitution was amended.

No one would would be taken serious if they claimed the US Constitution bans alcohol because we know that amendment was later amended.
Yet; no one thinks it abnormal to consider the use of an amendment to curtail individual freedom... The original change to the constitution reflected well our general attitude which has not changed just as slavery and the 3/5ths rule reflected the attitude at the time and the feeling today... There are plenty of people who say: I would not hook black people to a plow... I just don't like 'em... Well, that not liking them translates into a great hatred of social programs and is behind much of the hatred of Obama... Changing the constitution and even fighting a civil war was easy... Changing people, especially when there is so much power to be had, and money to be made in keeping them the same is real difficult....