Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 04:25 pm
My mother has a gold series softener when it was put in she was not given a book on the unit I don't know how to reset the unit . I'm also at a. Loss I don't know if the tank that has salt in it holds water or not I know nothing about it my mother is 80 years old and I feel she was taken advantage of if any one can help thanks Thomas
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 7,178 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 05:04 pm
@Thomas63,
Until one of our water softener gurus comes along with advice, have you tried doing a Google search with the exact name of the brand and model? Many manufacturers have put their manuals online.

If you need help doing the search, post the brand and model info here and I'll see if I can find anything.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 04:26 pm
@Thomas63,
Thomas63 wrote:

My mother has a gold series softener when it was put in she was not given a book on the unit I don't know how to reset the unit . I'm also at a. Loss I don't know if the tank that has salt in it holds water or not I know nothing about it my mother is 80 years old and I feel she was taken advantage of if any one can help thanks Thomas

Give me an email address and I will forward the set-up and programing guide to you.

H2O
Tpierre

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2017 05:21 pm
@H2O MAN,
I would like a reset manual also. I have the Rainsoft SV/7. My Emil is [email protected]

I changed the battery today but tried to do a manual bypass and only received an error message on the screen.

Thank you.
0 Replies