Do you exercise?

chai2

Sat 23 Jul, 2011 03:26 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

chai2 wrote:
Let's respect each others idea of what exercise is, ok?

Okay!

Do you partake in anything?

Perhaps a rousing game of mumblety peg on occassion?

It's an approved game of pirates!

wandeljw

Sat 23 Jul, 2011 04:11 pm
@chai2,
I remember you once had another exercise thread. I mentioned the healthy routine I follow each morning. At 6:00 a.m. I completely empty my bladder, at 7:00 am. I have a good bowel movement, and at 8:00 a.m I get out of bed.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 23 Jul, 2011 05:19 pm
@wandeljw,
Your daughter shoud supervise u more strictly on-line
to restrain u from saying things like THAT.

David
0 Replies

Lizzie Angelina

Mon 25 Jul, 2011 12:40 am
I exercise 2~3 times a week,such as swimming
hamilton

Mon 25 Jul, 2011 07:37 am
@Lizzie Angelina,
swimming is good!
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Wed 27 Jul, 2011 01:43 pm
@chai2,
Been playing tennis about 3 times a week, loving the hell out of the game. I bet once I can hit the ball within the lines of the court I'll like it even more.
0 Replies

Linkat

Wed 27 Jul, 2011 02:55 pm
How about just dance on wii - does that count?

I am terrible, but I have lots of fun.
chai2

Wed 27 Jul, 2011 03:05 pm
@Linkat,
everyone elses exercie counts except yours fat ass.

<smooch>
chai2

Wed 27 Jul, 2011 03:09 pm
@chai2,
Have you seen this video?

The twin on our right really gets that shoulder action going there.
The other one's the singer though, so it even out.

Linkat

Wed 27 Jul, 2011 03:17 pm
@chai2,
OH my - they are so much better than me.

My kids kill me in that game - well they kill me in all the games. You should hear/see me scream when playing mario brothers.

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/9478/shakeyourbigbutt2.gif
chai2

Wed 27 Jul, 2011 03:19 pm
@Linkat,
That screaming is probably why your neighbor is calling the cops on you.
Linkat

Thu 28 Jul, 2011 07:07 am
@chai2,
good point
0 Replies

Kimaya

Thu 24 Nov, 2011 12:10 am
@chai2,
Ya i do yoga on regular basis means some of it yoga concepts i follow daily such as i sit with folded legs backward every day after i had dinner its help to digest food easily.
0 Replies

hamilton

Thu 24 Nov, 2011 10:20 am
I swim outside... in the rain... and the snow... in vancouver. and it's cold!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 24 Nov, 2011 10:27 am
My job keeps me walking, climbing ladders, lifting heavy objects, non stop for four hours, five days per week. Then, I often walk in the park with mrs edgarblythe.
Fido

Thu 24 Nov, 2011 02:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
Good for you... I ran a 5k today, my birthday, so I'm a turk ay, and not a dog... It was huge, and I came in 1995th place, and feel great at 58...
0 Replies

Kimaya

Mon 28 Nov, 2011 11:59 pm
@chai2,
I do few steps of yoga that are common and should be done on regular basis to improve health one of it is "Surya Namaskar".
chai2

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 07:50 pm
@Kimaya,
Sun Salutation = Surya Namaskar

(you go through this cycle a few times and you've done a lot)

0 Replies

aidan

Wed 30 Nov, 2011 12:10 am
I walk one to two hours a day, but last week I played badmitton with the PE instructor at the prison during lunch and THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I forgot how much I love badmitton. He's very good and didn't go easy on me, so he had me running back and forth across the court and by the end of four games sweat was pouring off me and I hadn't brought any other clothes, so I was playing in my work clothes and bare feet, but I had gone from the first game when I only got 1 point on him to getting 4 points on him by the last game.
Afterwards, when I went to class one guy said, 'What's the matter with your hair?' and I told him it'd just gotten soaked with sweat from running around the badmitton court and he said, 'Ewww, that's disgusting and not like you - don't come near me until you take a shower.'
I just laughed, but when I got home, my daughter noticed my hair too and asked me why it was so flat.
But I think I'm gonna rejoin the gym I joined for three months last year to rehab my arm when I broke my elbow. I forgot how much I enjoy really running around and working up a sweat as opposed to walking miles and miles at a steady pace stopping to take pictures along the way.
And they have a badmitton club at this gym!
There's also part of the prison yard that's pretty flat, so I think I'm gonna bring in my roller blades and roller blade at lunch - instead of sitting in the library reading the paper because I can't really go for my walks when I get home from work anymore because it's dark, but I could walk or roller blade at lunch and then read the paper at home in the evening when it's dark and I can't exercise.
See - I just worked that out in my head because of this thread. Thanks for that!
0 Replies

steve8819

Wed 7 Dec, 2011 03:43 am
@chai2,
Daily go to gym hit a tight exercise and coming back....
0 Replies