izzythepush

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 11:45 am
@wmwcjr,
I've put you back to normal mate, (if that's possible.)
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2011 11:54 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I've put you back to normal mate, ...

Thank you. Smile I noticed the change just before I read your post.

Quote:
... (if that's possible.)

As I'm a bit of an oddball, I don't know if that will ever be possible.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 05:02 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

Shouldn't that be "sordid" instead of "sorted'? Just trying to help. Smile

That should give you some idea of what you're "going up against." Or poking with a stick.

Just a handful of brain cells and some misfiring synapses. Kind of fun.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 05:04 pm
@wmwcjr,
Thanks.
Fido

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 06:09 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Yes, your president is way left of center and America hopes he fails achieving his dream of destroying this republic.
What republic and who is dreaming of destroying it??? From my perspective it is only the right who want to destroy what we have what ever it may be called... They want the poor to pay to support capitalism, and to finance our foreign adventures which they must fight alone... If that take it or leave it sort of attitude is not the destruction of relationships, then what is???
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 06:10 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Obama's offering tug jobs in the White House... when did he install the Turkish bath?

Hey dipshit, think of your own joke for once. I know that when a young man attaches himself to a dream of growing up to be a water softener repairman, he necessarily throws critical thinking out the window (why would he need it?), but some effort would be appreciated.
That was not his dream, but the nadir of his ambition...
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 12:13 pm
@Gargamel,
I love a good fight (as long as I'm not a participant). Smile Mr. Green
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 12:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
You're welcome. Smile

(Poor guy, he sure gets a lot of "thumbs down." Probably has something to do with politics. Smile )
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 07:13 am

Have you seen this?

Obama Recession Causes Wider Wealth Gap Between Whites, Minorities
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 07:20 am
@H2O MAN,

When did it become his recession? It's Bush's recession. He caused it.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 07:33 am
@izzythepush,

Wrong again izz, you iz wrong again.

This is Obama's recession - he owns it.
Fido

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 07:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

When did it become his recession? It's Bush's recession. He caused it.
Wouldn't the world be great if it were so easy??? The fact is that there has been no real recovery since things began to shoot the tube under Bill Clinton...Sure, the war helped, but not like domestic deficit spending would have, and it would have all added to the national debt which we are not paying... Now, the country has grown to depend upon income taxes rather than upon taxes on wealth...At the same time, we have exported our capital and our jobs and imported the products made with foreign labor... This has forced us to compete with that foreign labor which has usually been slave labor until we are nothing but slaves... In the process, wages have been driven down and even profits on labor to the point it will not support people or the government...In the example of this last depression, it may be that bankers and all who prime the economy with credit simply took too much; but the has been going on for such a long time that the wealth of this land is seriously drained... The people cannot pull the wealth out of their butts to support the government, and can barely get it to their mouths... And, the only people with wealth refuse to support the government... It is not the fault of the people, that they cannot support the government, and that the rich can refuse to, and make good their refusal to support the government...

If the government under the parties can so mismanage things and cannot fund itself it is done, and while that blame may not be laid at the feet of Mr. Obama completely, he has bought into it... We are selling out social programs to pay for money given to the rich in one fashion or another, which they have loaned to the government at interest they government can no longer pay... Where is the new deal??? Doesn't Mr. Obama have anything new to distract the people from their pain... Does he have no new promise to make to replace the promise they break??? We took the choices offered to us and this is what resulted... We never had a good choice to make, and it may be our pain, but it is their problem...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 07:41 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I agree that it is his if only because his solutions to it were the same old solutions that have never worked well in the past... You cannot prime a dry well... The money has gone out of this place and into the pockets of the rich... If you are unwilling to despoil them, you have no solution...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:36 am
@H2O MAN,

Did you hear, everybody? When he and the boys aren't burning crosses in the backwoods of Georgia, or calling the President "boy," H2O man is a huge champion of minorities.

Which is precisely why he favors spending cuts to innumerable programs that benefit them.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:40 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Do you have access to the Wall Street Journal?

Why was Bush already performing CPR on the economy with a stimulus package at the end of his shitty, shitty presidency--very similar in nature to the stimulus Obama approved months after he took office?

What's that? You don't have sincere opinions? You're just a massive, wart-infected wanker? Well I guess we agree on something after all!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:45 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

You're just a massive, wart-infected wanker? Well I guess we agree on something after all!

As my old mum used to say, 'Dirty Thoughts, Anal Warts.'
Fido

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 10:39 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Did you hear, everybody? When he and the boys aren't burning crosses in the backwoods of Georgia, or calling the President "boy," H2O man is a huge champion of minorities.

Which is precisely why he favors spending cuts to innumerable programs that benefit them.
The point should not be a benefit to the poor or minorities, but to help them and ourselves... The object of helping the poor has always been a means for the rich to help themsleves to a larger portion of what the poor are left with... It has the side benefit of keeping the house divided between the proletariat and the lumpen proletariat, but that difference is becoming meaningless anyway... What they do not want to do is exactly what they are working at: Throwing us all into one stew together... They only accidently work in their own best interest no matter how much they use government to serve themselves...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 10:40 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Gargamel wrote:

You're just a massive, wart-infected wanker? Well I guess we agree on something after all!

As my old mum used to say, 'Dirty Thoughts, Anal Warts.'
She must have been quite the lady... Did you have to wash your hands before supper???
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 10:51 am
@Fido,
We never had supper. She put us straight to bed after tea.
0 Replies