What are some ideal covers or fronts for hideouts for streetfighting cats & dogs (cat & dog themed)?

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 02:23 am
I am writing a comic book about streetfighting cats and dogs. I am trying to come up with what would be ideal fronts/covers for thier hideouts. I came up with:

1. In a dark alleyway around trashcans and dumpsters. The good guys can pull up the lid of a trash can, which is attached to a wire, cable or string, which activates a secret trap door on a dumpster which leads to a hidden passageway.

2. Around or in back of a fish market or deli or meat market

What are some other ideal fronts/covers for their hideouts? I am trying to think where else cats and dogs would linger and I am looking for something cat- and dog' themed. I want to say junkyard but that has been done.

Please help and please list as many suggestions as possible. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,868 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 11:34 am
@JGoldman10,
The animal hospital parking lot
The pound
The ASPCA

How about whatever place a human might actually use, like a Mafia social club or a treehouse or an empty train station house. Since your characters are essentially doing human like activities but are appearing as animals, just substitute from side a to side b.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 04:02 pm
@Sturgis,
They are humanized cats and dogs.
0 Replies