Pants for bowed legs!

Fri 1 Jul, 2011 12:47 am
I am a 20 year old girl with very bowed legs. Right now skinny jeans are "in" but because they are fitted closer to the leg, it only enhances my bowed legs and draws more attention to them. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to work around it, I have plenty of jeans with a slight flare but nobody really wears those anymore, and the jeans with the flare take attention away from the bowing.

Any suggestions????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 5,776 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Fri 1 Jul, 2011 04:59 am
@buffalony,
Boot cut?
chai2

Fri 1 Jul, 2011 05:43 am
@jespah,
jodhpurs
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Fri 1 Jul, 2011 08:53 am
@buffalony,
Develop your own fashion silhouette and personality, not what some designer thinks everyone should look like this month so he/she can sell you the latest trend.

Don't let yourself be so manipulated and controlled by the fleeting fads in fashion. Find what looks good on you, feels comfortable, is affordable and wear it.
0 Replies

Hyacinth

Wed 31 Aug, 2011 03:39 am
@buffalony,
Surgery, equipment, plywood, leggings, exercise, corrective insoles

"O" type legs through the exercise of the correction method as follows:

(1) straight, feet close together, two hands on knees to the knee to do is stand in front of the squat exercise, do 20 ~ 3O times.

(2) bending, the two left hand and right knee to do the circling movement, doing 20 to 30 times.

(3) legs open slightly, bending, two hands knee knees inward to do with consumption by stopping exercise, consumption of 10 seconds per stop, 5 to 10 times.

(4) feet parallel to the stand. First to the heel axis, do outreach and internal rotation toe movement; then to toe axis, do the heel and internal rotation outreach campaign, to do 20 to 30 times.

(5) sitting in a chair, try to grip the book with a calf, adhere to a certain time. If the knees with a rubber band tied to do, the effect is more significant.

(6) knelt in the legs, Ta Yao, legs out slowly moved forward, straight up gradually along the waist. Do 15 to 20 times.

(7) squat, hands on his hips, upper body upright, legs spread 15 - 20 cm, toes slightly out, knees closer to inhale slowly squat, squat as much as possible and stay a while, feel the leg muscles tight. Exhale slowly open the knees, straight standing, repeat 10 times. Squat knees and thighs to move closer, for the correction of O-legs very effective. Squat as much as possible at the waist would be better.
0 Replies