Martian blueberries are the chondrules of meteorites. Right?

farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 04:51 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Fifth: the issue of minerals in the two things. Both contain olivines and other minerals.
where did you get information that the blueberries contain olivine? The background rock contains olivine but not the blueberries.

So we have two reasonable hypotheses about blueberries

1They are concretions that include the goethite coponent in the main boidy of the spherule. This means they are primary sedimentarty concretions .

2Blueberries are analogous to "tektites" where they were formed as a spray of melt liquid whenever a meteorite hits the planet surface.

Chondrules are a specific type of a meteoritic inclusion that have specifric structures and are also fairly regular around the solar system. They have mineral structures that are called porphyries and are silicate mineral rich . In the blueberry case, the background matrix contains the pyroxenes and olivines the blueberries do not.
Evidence doesnt support that conclusion. At least your not claiming that fossil red blood cells and mucle tissues are in meteorites. HAve you abandoned that train?

bewildered

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 02:17 am
@farmerman,
Olivines and pyroxenes make up both chondrules and the Martian soil surrounding the Martian blueberries. The Martian olivines and pyroxenes came from Martian blueberries that had weathered off completely. Anyway, chondrules' olivines, pyroxenes, magnetites and nickels combined to show most chondrules came from Mars.
farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 04:22 am
@bewildered,
now youre not even making sense. What chondrules are you even talking about?
bewildered

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 09:27 am
@farmerman,
Can't you see the subject title? Martian blueberries are the chondrules of meteorites.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 09:32 am
@farmerman,
The following news report says meteorites are not made from solar nebula:
http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1106/28genesis/
0 Replies

kungfustu

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 06:23 am
@bewildered,
You are correct bewildered "Martian Blueberrries" are chondrites. I know because we found one intact in Cornwall. The blueberry is composed of chondrules which are clearly visible through the rock. The blueberry is still spherical and it is embedded in an achondrite rock which contains sub-millimeter metal gold coloured flecks.
Fusion crust on both rocks and thumb prints. The rock was preserved because it landed in the sea.

I do not have time to go into more details. I have put this reply on only because you are right and I am really disappointed with the multitude of sad and rude people who posted in response. Why am I a bit mad? I have researched one aspect for weeks it may have taken days, but I had to sift through the junk responses people put on.

I am not registered with this site, I don't know how to upload photos and don't have time to find out. Bewildered and any Legitimate Researchers can email me at [email protected]

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 12:44 pm
@kungfustu,
so far all the MArtian "blueberries" are oxyhydroxides of iron and manganes (wad or goethite like blebs). They ARE NOT iron silicates (olivine or pyroxene phenocrysts).
How can I make that assertion?-because there is spectrophotometer on board the Rovers and itsa pretty good gizmo at what it does.
Besides, if you see the Martin blueberry deposits, they are "layered" like sedimentary rock, whereas rel Chondrules are porphyritic phenocryts that crystallize out of a melt due to surface tension effects.

Is this wackadoo month? We seem to have been inundated with "Fox Tv science reporting"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2014 12:46 pm
@kungfustu,
Quote:
I am really disappointed with the multitude of sad and rude people who posted in response.

many people have more respect for facts and truth than for being polite to idiots
kungfustu

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 04:25 pm
@farmerman,
Dear Farmer man, thank you for your response. I hope bewildered is looking at this conversation as I need both of your help and advice.

If I upload pictures of the two rocks that were found to google would you both please have a look and give me me your opinion as to their origin.
farmerman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 04:55 pm
@kungfustu,
I suppose .
kungfustu

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 10:03 pm
@farmerman,
Sorry for the delay https://docs.google.com/document/d/1voYnPbQUc2H0bxtgwXTnh5IG80qazjYJh80AS6YpCNQ/pub

I have tried to check my facts as much as possible, I would be grateful if you could give me your opinion and an open mind.

Best Regards

Stu
kungfustu

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:41 am
@kungfustu,
Dear Farmerman I would advise that I apologise for the poor quality of the photos and notes. I was hasty because of concerns that, changes in the rocks environment would lead to deterioration / contamination, unfortunately this has happened. However the most simplest thing has occurred today which proves my theory beyond all reasonable doubt.
It all sounds fab but I actually feel sick with the enormity of it and I dont know what to do. It will be in the news and actually you calling me a wako really made me determined to find out. So I owe you. I think you have my contact details please send me your address and we will forward signed copies of the photos on the day of the press release.
farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 11:11 am
@kungfustu,
The blueberries that are found on earth serve as a model for two types of emplacement
1The oxyhydroxides I mentioned are sedimentary deposited by supersaturated solutions with hematite, goethite, limonite etc. They have several formations on the western US where one can see these things layerd within sedimentary rocks like very fine sandstones and siltstones. LAYERING is a dead giveaway to sedimentary deposits.

ANOTHER model is one that is being presented lately for the blueberries on Mars. Many of those appear to be water deposits and others appear to be actual spherules according to structure seen in cross section.

The spherule model appears to be like a " non silicate tektite strewn field" of the stuff which were then possibly incorporated in sedimentary rocks .

I don't think they will get it correct until they send up a"Thin section" analyzer on a future Rover.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 11:16 am
@kungfustu,
PS, if I called you a whacko, I was certain you were an alter-ego of Bewildered , who's been trying to convince the people here that hes found blood vessels and "heme" cells in meteorites.
Accept my apology fo being brutish.

Ive been following the various meta conclusions about the blueberries and they were all based upon earth like examples. Recently some people from NASA had developed some alternate hypotheses that answered all of the questions about those things.

Not all hematites are sedimentary it appears.

0 Replies