US agents ok gun sales to Mexican drug cartels

RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:42 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Concerned citizens stepping in and trying to save the innocent - - I don't see the problem.

Again, what does this have to do with Obama's gun running to Mexican gangs?
Obama supplied arms to these gangs and that's somehow totally acceptable to you.

That problem has been dealt with... this thread has long since moved on...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:45 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Obama supplied arms to these gangs and that's somehow totally acceptable to you.

Is it ****. Did he ****. Have you heard of a thing called reality? Here's a clue, it's the exact opposite of what you say it is.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:49 am
@izzythepush,

Jizzy, did your mum drop you on your head when you were an infant?

The reality is that Obama knowingly supplied the Mexican drug cartel with weapons from America.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:49 am
@RexRed,
The problem has not been dealt with.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:52 am

Report Unloads on ATF for Mexican ‘Gunwalking’
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:53 am
@H2O MAN,
Oh we're using cliches are we? When you were born, did the doctor slap your mother?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 07:55 am
@izzythepush,
Nope, I slapped the doctor.

Obama deserves much more than a slap for running guns into Mexico
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 08:06 am
@H2O MAN,
That's right, ignore reality, embrace delusion.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 08:06 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Jizzy, did your mum drop you on your head when you were an infant?

The reality is that Obama knowingly supplied the Mexican drug cartel with weapons from America.

The intent was to trace these guns and the buyers thereof which some how bureaucratically got balled up. The intent was not to supply the cartels with guns... but to use these guns reveal their inner workings in order to infiltrate their network. How do you know these guns were not fitted with special GPS tracking devices? YOU DON'T... This is why this operation was "convert" and probably still is. If the Mexican government had any further problems with this operation they certainly would have perused it further in the world courts and forums.

As Izzy so inimically says, it is the opposite of what you say. And I find your tone and demeanor much more disingenuous and hateful than your unfounded accusations of Obama's intent in this matter. You just want to again show your racist, right wing, gun loving, lynch happy mentality and you are certainly the pot calling the kettle black. Do you really think the Mexicans care about your racist rant directed against Obama in any way, shape or form?

Do you really give a **** about the Mexicans and their problems? If not, your comments are not welcome here.
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 08:31 am
Long pause H2O Man... I expected you to immediately write back and say, I do care about the Mexicans and their problems...

Actually... I do not expect you to respond with any genuine care or concern for Mexicans... just as you mirror the cold heartless intent of your filthy stinking greedy rich, racist, gun loving, republican party.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 08:36 am
@RexRed,
It's clear that I care more about the Mexican people than Obama does.

Obama is the heartless liberal democrat Marxists that couldn't give a flying fornication about the Mexican people unless it means votes for he and his ilk, then he loves them.

The funny thing is that the racist manchild named Obama cares even less about this country and her citizens.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 08:38 am
@RexRed,
Liberals always talk up their intent, but they never think about real world effects of their actions and they always blame someone else when it goes bad.

Obama and his ilk screwed the pooch here and they need to be held accountable.

Wouldn't you agree?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 08:41 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

It's clear that I care more about the Mexican people than Obama does.

Obama is the heartless liberal democrat Marxists that couldn't give a flying fornication about the Mexican people unless it means votes for he and his ilk, then he loves them.

The funny thing is that the racist manchild named Obama cares even less about this country and her citizens.

You care more than Obama? But you imply that Obama doesn't care at all... so you care a bit more than none at all? You delude even yourself.

Your racist intents are as transparent and as clear as a flimsy piece of plastic wrap. You don't fool anyone. Especially me.

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 08:44 am
@RexRed,

I care much more about the Mexican citizens that the racist Marxist manchild ever will.

Obama has you fooled and that's clear to all of us here... you know this to be the truth.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:04 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I care much more about the Mexican citizens that the racist Marxist manchild

You're insane, Obama is to the right of Margaret Thatcher. You clearly don't even know what a Marxist is. You serve as a salutary lesson about the brain rot caused by watching Fox News.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:15 am
@izzythepush,
Jizzy, you are nothing more than a pathetic ignoranus.

Margaret Thatcher is far to the right of O-boy... shame on you for saying otherwise.
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 10:54 am
Ok everyone, we will all put our guns away now... Smile

(This is not directed at you Izzy because I know your heart is in the right place)
This thread is about how we can possibly help support Mexico through these troubled times, not how we can deface Obama for political gain.

It is not about hating Obama but about loving Mexico. Got it? Good...
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 11:06 am
@RexRed,

Get this:

This thread is about how Obama made thing worse for the Mexican people and Americans living in border towns.
It's about how Obama helped the Mexican drug lords murder hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens.

Got it!

Good.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 11:59 am
@H2O MAN,
Again you embrace delusion over truth. Tax rates were far higher under Thatcher, and we still had, and continue to have, Universal Health Care, not the watered down version Obama has.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:04 pm
@RexRed,
Sorry Rex, but I don't know how you can seriously talk to someone who refuses to see the truth. I argue with a lot of right wingers, but at least they're dealing with reality.

After my wife died I took the kids for a fortnight's holiday in Yucatan, it was the best holiday we've had. I really like the Mexican people, what's happening is a tragedy. What's to blame are America's drug and gun laws, which haven't really changed much since the 60s.
0 Replies