HAAD Physiotherapist Exam

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 09:50 pm
Hi good day everyone. I'm a licensed Physiotherapist in the Philippines. I'm planning to take HAAD Exam but having some doubt because my last experience as a Physiotherapist was on year 2004-2006. Am I eligible still to take the exam? If not what can I do or need to present in order to take the exam. I hope someone can enlighten me on this matter. Hope to hear from you soon guys. Thanks a lot.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,712 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ayenice

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 07:13 pm
@bceejduds,
hi I think it would be difficult for you because of the gap years. i would suggest that you may volunteer so that they would realize that you are still active in practicing your profession. BY the way, do u know any review center here in the phil for haad-PT or whats ur review materials for the exam? thanks
roentgen

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 10:19 am
@ayenice,
hello everyone, i want to ask if i'm still eligible for taking haad exam. I graduated last 2007 but i had a staggered PT training exp from 2008-2009 in different hospitals with a total of 6mos volunteership. then in 2012 i apply again as PT with 1 year of exp till now. Would like to seek for your feedback and guidance on my case if I can still take HAAD exam? .. in regard to review centers i think you can try to enroll reviewcenters in espana,mla.. im not so sure if rankone1 offers haad review program.
0 Replies