Is there actually a Free HookUp Website?

laughoutlood

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 03:16 am
@MrIVI,
Well done, congratulations, pay scant attention to anything I say.
0 Replies

harddisk01

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 03:09 am
@jespah,
Good day!!!! I am come to my universe in a short time..
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 06:18 am
@Joe Nation,
I don't see the problem with saying "Hi, nice to meet you. I am not interested in any kind of long term relationship."

As long as two people want a quick relationship with no attachment, what's the problem?

When I was younger there used to be local bars where you could have a reasonable chance of a very short term sexual relationship.

0 Replies

Espoire

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 03:58 am
I wanna a girl who I can hookup today
0 Replies

zoomer

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 09:03 am
@MrIVI,
Meetup is ridiculously filled with fat tattooed chicks who all smoke and have 2 or 3 kid's and just as many ex-spouses/sperm donors. Good luck finding a gem there.
chai2

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 11:53 am
@MrIVI,
MrIVI wrote:

This may seem like an odd question, but here it out:
There are hundreds of online dating and hook-up websites!
Most of them claim to be free, but once they've made you fill out ten pages of registration information/forms they then tell you, you need to pay $30 a month to send or reply to messages. That's not free.
The websites that aren't free tend to be geared more toward people looking for long term relationships.
I'm not a player, but at the moment I just can't commit to a long term relationship. My current occupation has me moving around a lot. And I'd like to find an actually free website where I can find people interested in dating with no long term expectations. (I don't like to date people who are hoping for a long term commitment when I know it can't happen.)

Dys and Diane met via A2K
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 03:49 pm
@zoomer,
Your mom isn't the only person in Meetup.
0 Replies

Jecksoul

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 09:17 am
@MrIVI,
Based on my experience of these online dating sites, I can tell you that there are very diverse people, looking for long-term things, making friends, some short romances or just casual sex.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 08:40 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

I joined A2K to meet chicks.

...and how's that working out for.you, Joe and Roger? Laughing
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2013 06:19 am
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:

Meetup.com is free, no hidden charges and you can find people of similar interests.

I bet I glossed over this recommendation Nick couple of years ago. I truly wish I hadn't. Meetup.com is truly a social lifesaver these past couple of months (started early May with an Iron Man 3 movie meetup).

A much belated thanks for sowing the seed of that idea Nick. Wish it sprouted earlier.
0 Replies