WEINER'S PENIS PHOTO DISPUTE TO BE SETTLED IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 07:54 am
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2011-06-01.html

Quote:

...Only a full and complete investigation will show that he had absolutely nothing to do with that humiliating photo of the tiny stub of a male organ sent to a 21-year-old coed from his Twitter address last Friday night. ...

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,913 • Replies: 37

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 09:43 am

With the exception of Weiner's stupid tweet, there is
nothing newsworthy about any liberal with a tiny penis.
Liberals strong desire to have power over other peoples lives
is directly related to their being and their having little tiny pricks.
Fido

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 11:01 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

With the exception of Weiner's stupid tweet, there is
nothing newsworthy about any liberal with a tiny penis.
Liberals strong desire to have power over other peoples lives
is directly related to their being and their having little tiny pricks.
Sort of like a reactionary with a miniature mind; EH???
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 12:00 pm
@Fido,
You fit the profile, don't you.
Fido

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 01:24 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You fit the profile, don't you.
My mind is fine... I would like a bigger brain and a head to go with it so I don't look so much like Tarzan of the Apes... I would prefer to avoid having it bolted on... No point in changing one romantic figure for another...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 06:11 pm
@Fido,
You prefer a strap-on...
Fido

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 08:43 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You prefer a strap-on...
A strap on head, or a strap on republican??? Why are those politicians so lonely and self destructive... If you are going to make a fool of yourself, invite a close circle of friends and bring a lamps shade or a pair of women's underwear... In front of the whole nation??? Give me a break... I wouldn't let that sort lead me to the post office...
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 09:41 pm
@gungasnake,
Ann Coulter wrote:

...Only a full and complete investigation will show that he had absolutely nothing to do with that humiliating photo of the tiny stub of a male organ sent to a 21-year-old coed from his Twitter address last Friday night. ...

Ann Coulter speaks with such authority about penises, you'd almost swear that she'd actually seen one.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 10:43 pm
Weiner's wittle weenie.
Fido

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 04:54 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Weiner's wittle weenie.
A perfect match for his little brain... Does anyone want to reconside the government we have where we are forced to rely on representatives of this sort, and have no direct say in how we are governed... Anyone, even a highschool squid could do as well as that bone head...
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 08:22 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Weiner's wittle weenie.

Devastatingly witty remark. You weren't out drinking with Finn last night, by any chance?
georgeob1

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 10:54 am
@joefromchicago,
No, but it is humorous to see one, who so persistently elevated himself and intemperately castigated those who disagreed with his views, brought down by his own ridiculous behavior. The highly convoluted and repeated lies about what happened revealed a lot about his character. A pipsqueak blowhard, apparently unaware of his own limitations, brought down by his own lies and stupidity.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 10:59 am
@georgeob1,

One thing is for sure, it does not appear the ill equipped pipsqueak
blowhard was ever doing the People's work he was elected to do.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 04:37 pm
@gungasnake,
Penis envy. She has an Adam's Apple. 'Nuff said.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 09:47 am
Other than lying about it in the first place, I don't really see the big deal in all this. Its a bit disgusting and a matter which concerns him and his wife that he apparently cheated on, but other than that, really what is the big deal about it all?
georgeob1

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 02:55 pm
@revelette,
I think the protracted and rather convoluted lies and the attempted coverup are what is the big deal political issue. It leads voters to question the real motives for his political actions - is it what he says, or is it self-interest. This is particularly important coming from one who seeks to expand government power and authority int new aspects of our lives. Can we trust him again?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 04:27 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
I think the protracted and rather convoluted lies and the attempted coverup are what is the big deal political issue. It leads voters to question the real motives for his political actions - is it what he says, or is it self-interest. This is particularly important coming from one who seeks to expand government power and authority int new aspects of our lives.

Can we trust him again?
We CAN, but it is not advisable.
Fido

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 06:19 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

georgeob1 wrote:
I think the protracted and rather convoluted lies and the attempted coverup are what is the big deal political issue. It leads voters to question the real motives for his political actions - is it what he says, or is it self-interest. This is particularly important coming from one who seeks to expand government power and authority int new aspects of our lives.

Can we trust him again?
We CAN, but it is not advisable.
Here you are wrong... Trust is not just given, but earned, and when it is not deserved it is robbed rather than earned, and so the people who trusted him are injured and are made to look foolish by him... Just as liberals are too inclined to trust, this politician was clearly too inclined to trust, and I think it rises to the level of a nuerosis in him, but in any event,he clearly misses the point, that as a member of the government he is not to trust, but to doubt, and forever be on his guard for us on our behalf, against physical danger, and against moral wrong... He is so far gone he can't even defend his own honor let alone ours...
georgeob1

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 07:25 am
@Fido,
I tend generally to agree with you, but recognize there are lots of individual variations in situations, like this one, that arise in our political scene.

Frankly I believe the standard should be a bit higher for liberals who profess to know what's good for us and who seek to use government (at their direction) to prescribe, in ever greater detail, how we should organize our lives, and do so in ever increasing areas of our lives.
revelette

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 08:33 am
@georgeob1,
Personally I can't blame him for lying about it too much, I mean it is embarrassing to be caught out in your underwear so to speak.