Conversation About Race In Kindergarten

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 07:30 pm
@DrewDad,
And you are the average lefty. You need a victim to excuse your incompetence.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 07:32 pm
I think all the lefties have forgotten the words of MLK. Judge people on the content of their character and not on the color of their skin. Lefties are racists.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 11:13 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Nah. All lefties are above average.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 08:58 am
@DrewDad,
Average these days is not what it used to be. Your miserable public indoctrination centers have seen to that. Your inner city schools in your liberal big cities are disgraceful. You should be ashamed of that.
JTT

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 04:14 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Your miserable public indoctrination centers

When have US schools been anything but that, Ren?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 04:36 pm
@JTT,
Only when they are not government schools.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 04:43 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Average these days is not what it used to be. Your miserable public indoctrination centers have seen to that. Your inner city schools in your liberal big cities are disgraceful. You should be ashamed of that.

Where are you from?

I spend more time pissed off about schools than anyone I know but not even I consider them liberal indoctrination centers.

What's liberal about exposing kids to other cultures?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 04:54 pm
@boomerang,
Then you have not been paying attention.

The US government school system has been a left wing/liberal indoctrination center for decades.
boomerang

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 04:59 pm
@H2O MAN,
Bullshit.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 05:09 pm
@boomerang,
Nope, it's Factualshit Wink
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 May, 2011 11:41 am
@kuvasz,
It appears you may have been right. A Hanson reference on another thread. The dead cat always liked Hanson.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 30 May, 2011 07:31 pm
Really, what is to be gained from teaching children of color that they have an excuse to fail, and white children that they need to feel guilty about the failure of children of color?

Leave it to Liberals, and 500 years from now when we all are cafe au lait of skin they will have found a way to differentiate between the folks who should feel oppressed (and vote for their politicians) and those who should feel guilty.

What is truly sickening about this nonsense is that the people that push it feel that they are exempt from White Guilt by insisting others bear it.

It's not about you, you sanctimonious curs.

Foofie

Reply Mon 30 May, 2011 08:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Really, what is to be gained from teaching children of color that they have an excuse to fail, and white children that they need to feel guilty about the failure of children of color?

Leave it to Liberals, and 500 years from now when we all are cafe au lait of skin they will have found a way to differentiate between the folks who should feel oppressed (and vote for their politicians) and those who should feel guilty.

What is truly sickening about this nonsense is that the people that push it feel that they are exempt from White Guilt by insisting others bear it.

It's not about you, you sanctimonious curs.

In 500 years, or in much less time, I believe that science will have allowed people of color to get lighter skin, and any other physical traits of Caucasians. I believe that since regardless of the mixing of people, and the "dominant genes" of people of color, I have heard opinions from very educated folk that world-wide white skin is preferred. So, there is a "market" for such science. Follow the money trail.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 30 May, 2011 09:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

No, Finn. REALLY, what is to be gained by making idiotic comments about a program that you don't know anything about?

You sure are a knee-jerk jerk, Finn.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 06:37 am
@JTT,
What is to be gained by these programs? Nothing of significance as far as education. This is indoctrination. Education doesn't need crap like this. When children are educated it doesn't matter what color their skin is. Liberals are such dumb asses.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 06:46 am
@Renaldo Dubois,

Rap
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 06:50 am
Good stuff and so true. George Calin obviously was a Tea Party member.
DrewDad

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 06:58 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
That's appropriate, since the Tea Party is a complete joke.

Before election: "Imma get the budget under control, first thing!"

After election: "Let's try outlawing abortion again!"
boomerang

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 07:10 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Hahahahahahahha!

You do realize, don't you, that what Carlin is saying is EXACTLY what the "liberals" are complaining about regarding education reform?

The "conservative" reform movement is all about big business privatizing schools to churn out their future low paid workers.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 07:11 am
@DrewDad,
That was a pretty funny joke the Tea Party pulled on you last Nov 2 when they kicked your ass. I see you're still sore. Good.