Moment-in-Time

Fri 28 Nov, 2014 10:21 am
@RexRed,
Quote:

Statements like this make me ashamed to be white...

Come now, RexRed, there are impotent buffoons in EVERY ethnicity. No morally decent American would want to be affiliated with the Tea Party/KKK/NeoNazis/Skinheads, and just ordinary homegrown racists similar to those few we see patronize a2k. Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin are first-class bigots and retain the title of the most dysfunctional of GOP female politicians. There are several Republicans males who are no slouch either when it comes to incompetence, like one Congressman serving on the Science Committee claiming the earth is only 7000 years and a strong supporter of the belief that the universe and living organisms originate from specific acts of divine creation, as in the biblical account. Another one the media describes as super intelligent, Ted Cruz, shut down the government in his effort to force Dems to repeal the ACA, an action by him in futility. Ted Cruz's vile nature overcame sound judgment in practical matters.

BTW, I'm looking forward to 2016 when Cruz's 6 year-senate term will be up and other GOP Tea Party weirdos are kicked out on their rear end.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Fri 28 Nov, 2014 10:41 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I looked it up, funny that its not on their website anywhere.
mysteryman

Fri 28 Nov, 2014 10:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
ci - it was a joke and I thought a very funny one. Its a comment on uptight straight males who see threats from 'the gays' everywhere.

So you made up a statistic about gays, and now you admit its a lie.
How many more lies have you told, trying to pass them off as the truth?
coldjoint

Fri 28 Nov, 2014 11:50 am
@RexRed,

Quote:
Statements like this make me ashamed to be white...

I am ashamed you are white, too.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Fri 28 Nov, 2014 03:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

They're no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. They have transformed themselves into the "Party of Fear, No, and Lies."
Party of Fear:

Speaking of the Tea Party.....

I was away from my computer for a few days for the holiday and when I returned, my g-mail account has myriad messages from the Tea Party!! I was outraged! How did these creeps get the email address of someone who cringe from them the way one would a venomous viper?! I opened each post and stated loud and clear they should *unsubscribe* me from their list. There were about 8 e-mails in all. Ugh!!!!! I'm still perplexed how the Tea Party got my e-mail address.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Fri 28 Nov, 2014 03:30 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:

People who are against "gay" rights often forget there are also "bisexuals" to consider....

True! Nature's human family consist of a variety of sexual beings....each sex, male and female possess female and male hormones. Our civilization for the longest only recognized the Union between man and woman....never acknowledging that there are others who do not comply to Society's cultural standard rules regarding gender. There are Bi-sexuals, Intersex individuals, i.e., the condition of being intermediate between male and female, that is hermaphroditism. There are Homosexuals, Transgender.....the latter denoting a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.

There are times when a child is born, they possess male and female genitalia. The doctor will ask the parents which sex of the baby would they prefer?

It's difficult to ascertain statistically, imo, how many bi-sexuals exist within the human family. One reason is these people are not so usually forth coming in a society who for years frowned on same sex marriages and other human sexual beings.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 07:15 am
My Insurance Company Killed Me, Despite Obamacare
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/24/how-the-health-care-bureaucracy-killed-me.html

Malcolm MacDougall, a prominent speechwriter and creative director, was diagnosed with prostate cancer earlier this year. Even after the passage of the Affordable Care Act, his insurance company delayed and denied cancer treatments despite MacDougall paying his premiums. This is his story, in his own words, written five days before he died.

How far will a health-insurance company go to deny coverage when you are really sick? How willing are they to risk their customers’ health and possibly their lives? Well let me tell you my experience with Health Republic and its affiliate MagnaCare.

For five months—ever since I was diagnosed with stage-four metastasized prostate cancer—they refused to pay my medical bills. On Oct. 20, a nurse with Health Republic overruled my oncologist and my primary-care physician and declared that a critical test to determine the progress of my cancer was unnecessary.

It seems she was wrong. As a result, I am writing this from Lenox Hill Hospital, where I am undergoing emergency tests and treatments ordered by three prominent New York doctors who didn’t agree with that health-insurance nurse.

This latest fiasco is not at all surprising. I have been fighting to get Health Republic and MagnaCare to explain why they suddenly and inexplicably refused to pay for my doctors and my treatments even though I followed their rules for members, went to their online list of providers, and actually received two form letters stating the treatments the doctors had ordered were legitimate...

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 07:17 am
That's pure fantasy on your part, no-one goes to your house and you get invited no-where.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 07:20 am
@mysteryman,
Since when do jokes have to be fact checked? Pull the rod out of your butt and chill out.

Wasn't even my joke, putz.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 07:46 am
@coldjoint,
I have no control over a President. I can't allow them to do anything. All politicians tell lies. It's more about what lies they tell. When someone makes a false accusation that is worse than an exaggeration. But it seems you wouldn't understand that since it's part of the 10 commandments.
parados

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:12 am
@mysteryman,
The demonic possession can be found here:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/31/scary-poll-shows-that-nearly-six-in-ten-of-voters-believe-in-demonic-possession/

The full poll results are here:
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/HalloweenRelease%2BResults.pdf

Other things in the poll:
Republicans feel they are more likely to survive a zombie outbreak than Democrats do. But Independents feel they are more likely than either Democrats or Republicans.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:18 am
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1487438_897791520254119_6603865468261502135_n.jpg?oh=0d0201258dcedec299082d52c1d14962&oe=5517C204
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 10:44 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Quote:
ci - it was a joke and I thought a very funny one. Its a comment on uptight straight males who see threats from 'the gays' everywhere.

So you made up a statistic about gays, and now you admit its a lie.
How many more lies have you told, trying to pass them off as the truth?

In other words, you don't have a sense of humour.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 10:55 am
what a thoroughgoing asshole that poster is.
coldjoint

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 11:22 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
what a thoroughgoing asshole that poster is.

It is his house, HIS rules.
coldjoint

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 02:25 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It is his house, HIS rules.

-1. I see, Jacks' buddies want to control what people say in their houses. That is pretty scary, you bunch of emasculated losers.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 04:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

That's pure fantasy on your part, no-one goes to your house and you get invited no-where.

Bingo! Bobsal, you should get the highest medal accorded for human perception. Jeepers! You sure know how to put a poster in his/her place. You say with perfection what some of us are thinking but afraid of articulating. You are a breath of fresh air!!!!
coldjoint

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:39 pm
@Moment-in-Time,

Quote:
Bingo! Bobsal, you should get the highest medal accorded for human perception.

You just let everyone in our your perception.http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/stoned.gif
coldjoint

Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:41 pm
@parados,
Quote:
But it seems you wouldn't understand that since it's part of the 10 commandments.

I believe the 8th commandment covers what you are whining about. And my political views are based on fact not religion. Or a Shill spouting rhetoric.
coldjoint

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:31 pm
Quote:

For some time now there have been various reports suggesting Barack Obama to be, even by typical U.S. presidential standards, an aloof character with seemingly few friends and even less personal interest in things and events outside of himself. Now entering his next to last year as President of the United States, rumors are circulating via Capitol Hill sources of a man lost in his own manufactured past who is desperate to be free of a White House he loathes, and an America he despises even more.

Apparently the day to day White House staff are seeing less and less of Barack Obama. When in Washington D.C., the president rarely goes beyond his private residence study, even including fewer of his beloved golf outings.

Day to day operations are channeled through Jarrett’s office, and it is that longstanding rule that has Congressional Democrats seething. Jarrett often ignores requests to speak with here – even if such a request comes from figures like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. One Democrat who was recently deemed worthy of the Senior White House Adviser’s attention was Senator Chuck Schumer who recently declared during a public speech that Obamacare was a mistake for the party, in essence a problem that should not have taken up so much of the party’s time in 2009 and 2010.

Both Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett were in mutual fits of rage over the senator’s words, and repeated messages were sent to Schumer that he make a hasty retraction.

Schumer has to date, apparently ignored the request, and refuses to speak directly to Jarrett but has indicated he’d be willing to meet with the president. Other whispers are putting Schumer as the new Democratic leader of the Senate by 2016 – a promise made to him months earlier and then repeated more recently by figures close to the Clinton Machine.

While the anti-Obamacare message from Schumer still has Jarrett reportedly plotting revenge, the president himself has withdrawn even further into the protective bubble that so often is a White House under siege, coming out only briefly to give words to the Jarrett manufactured script that had former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel being shown the door. The Hagel dismissal was yet another White House decision that had senators from both parties angry at the White House, with Harry Reid apparently suggesting the White House should not expect a simple confirmation for the president’s next choice to replace Hagel.

Last week Barack Obama was described by a Capitol Hill staffer who communicates regularly with individuals linked to the White House as an “isolated, insolent, and inebriated” figure who recently had difficulty even reading from a teleprompted script and was required to do several takes before coming up with a performance that did not make his compromised condition so obvious.

This same Capitol Hill source suggested it may not be just the friction between the White House and Senate Democrats that has the president in such an emotional downward spiral – there are yet more rumors the White House is preparing for a potential public relations disaster looming in early 2015 that even has the normally haughty Jarrett office “hoping to survive.”

http://ulstermanbooks.com/d-c-whispers-barack-obama-isolated-insolent-inebriated/