RexRed

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 09:38 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

And why do you believe the Obama Administration is a good decision, when it was FORCED INTO THE SYSTEM; THOSE WHO SIGNED UP ARE REVEALING OBAMA'S LIES; OBAMA HAS LIED MANY TIMES BEFORE; WHEN IT WAS ONLY IMPLEMENTED BECAUSE A JUDGE RULED IT WAS NOT A "TAX", WHEN IT WAS A ******* TAX; AND OBAMA FORCED IT DOWN OUR THROATS INSTEAD OF BEING PATIENT LIKE A GOOD AND WISE MAN WOULD BE.

Stop being a **** tard, Rex.

Blah blah blah blahhhh, puke...

Stop being an incognito Republican and pretending YOUR party is not to blame for ALL that is wrong with America...
One Eyed Mind

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 09:41 pm
@RexRed,
The moment when a man does not listen, is the moment when a man needs to listen even more, because ignoring something is the ENEMY OF COMMUNICATION.

And I AM AGAINST THE ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES - WE HAVEN'T CHANGED FOR THE 400,000 YEARS WE HAVE EXISTED - AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS BLAME THE ******* REPUBLICANS, WHEN POLITICS HASN'T EVEN EXISTED FOR THREE HUNDRED YEARS!
RexRed

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 10:06 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

The moment when a man does not listen, is the moment when a man needs to listen even more, because ignoring something is the ENEMY OF COMMUNICATION.

And I AM AGAINST THE ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES - WE HAVEN'T CHANGED FOR THE 400,000 YEARS WE HAVE EXISTED - AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS BLAME THE ******* REPUBLICANS, WHEN POLITICS HASN'T EVEN EXISTED FOR THREE HUNDRED YEARS!

"All the world's a fool save thee and me and even thee is suspect." Anonymous

You seem to forget that you being a part of this human race are thus subject to your own most harsh general criticisms...
One Eyed Mind

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 10:10 pm
@RexRed,
Every day I deal with idiots like you with POETRY, instead of HATRED, I sacrifice myself. So I'm QUITE SURE, I already dealt with my issues. Because this is not about ME; this is about REALITY.

When a man speaks of poetry, one need not be concerned of his intentions, unless the poetry contains half of the world "only light/dark", "only love/hate" - FULL POETRY, is INNOCENT LIVING.

RexRed

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:30 pm
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 11:48 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
If you sacrificed yourself what are you doing posting here? You should be dead.
One Eyed Mind

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:02 am
@RABEL222,
There's a difference between one's physical body and one's collective conscience.
RexRed

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:11 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

There's a difference between one's physical body and one's collective conscience.

And an incognito greedy Republican's unconscienceness and hatred for society? Thus lies the difference between the parties...

Welcome to the Republican Tea Party, unconscienceness galore!
One Eyed Mind

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:13 am
@RexRed,
It's often prevalent in a man where he has been consumed when he calls friends and good men the very thing he hates for no apparent reason save for their emotional oblivion.
RexRed

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:15 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

It's often prevalent in a man where he has been consumed when he calls friends and good men the very thing he hates for no apparent reason save for their emotional oblivion.

Oh there are many reasons (voting record, obstruction and racism) to despise your party...

Did I forget to mention Republican corporate tax theft?
One Eyed Mind

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:33 am
@RexRed,
Rex, I have a surprise for you.

I'm not a Republican; I am a simple man you disagree with, because you would rather hate "something", than not hate anything, for you are a hateful man whose heart is chained to their flames; and in those flames, are the horrors of your pain being inflicted upon your soul for eternity.
RexRed

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:45 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Rex, I have a surprise for you.

I'm not a Republican; I am a simple man you disagree with, because you would rather hate "something", than not hate anything, for you are a hateful man whose heart is chained to their flames; and in those flames, are the horrors of your pain being inflicted upon your soul for eternity.

Can you name a single progressive policy you agree with?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:45 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

If you sacrificed yourself what are you doing posting here? You should be dead.

He's doing it in stages, starting off with the brain, then working his way down.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:49 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

And why do you believe the Obama Administration is a good decision, when it was FORCED INTO THE SYSTEM; THOSE WHO SIGNED UP ARE REVEALING OBAMA'S LIES; OBAMA HAS LIED MANY TIMES BEFORE; WHEN IT WAS ONLY IMPLEMENTED BECAUSE A JUDGE RULED IT WAS NOT A "TAX", WHEN IT WAS A ******* TAX; AND OBAMA FORCED IT DOWN OUR THROATS INSTEAD OF BEING PATIENT LIKE A GOOD AND WISE MAN WOULD BE.

What the hell does that even mean? The Obama Administration wasn't FORCED INTO THE SYSTEM. Obama was elected twice in open elections with no evidence of fraud or interference in counting by an outside court.
parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:50 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

How the hell does a single individual have a "collective conscience"? I don't think you understand what you spout. You just spout it.
Frank Apisa

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:22 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

One Eyed Mind wrote:

What the hell does that even mean? The Obama Administration wasn't FORCED INTO THE SYSTEM. Obama was elected twice in open elections with no evidence of fraud or interference in counting by an outside court.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSed0bhe7WuwdZUFMTPFXnDavb-UrkxzzAbvnfuDuam0QLbq4Ia
parados

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 10:02 am
@Frank Apisa,
I didn't feel it was time to burn this bridge yet.
coldjoint

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 10:52 am
@parados,
Quote:
How the hell does a single individual have a "collective conscience"?

If that person, like O'Fuckface, has a collectivist ideology then I would think he has a collective conscience. Not that it is much of one. The guilt he should feel for dividing and putting the country into a rapid decline is just not there.

Try again Shill. Your president(and unfortunately mine) is a failure.
RexRed

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 11:38 am
Jindal blasts Democratic ‘science deniers’
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/jindal-blasts-democratic-science-deniers
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 16 Sep, 2014 11:56 am
House Republicans Side With The Terrorists By Refusing Support Obama Against ISIS
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/09/16/house-republicans-side-terrorists-refusing-support-obama-isis.html

The Republicans think there is no consequence for their inaction. November will prove them wrong.