Baldimo

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 06:24 pm
@RexRed,
This is shameless of the Dems to use this as a voter drive. I'm not against voter drives but timing is everything.

You would think the same exact thing if the GOP had done it.

RexRed

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 06:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

This is shameless of the Dems to use this as a voter drive. I'm not against voter drives but timing is everything.

You would think the same exact thing if the GOP had done it.

Really?

Democracy is now shameful???

You want less government and less democracy? THIS IS PURE IDIOCY!

What is shameful is the GOP's cold-hearted face towards the innocent just so they can possibly incite a racially motivated massacre.

THAT IS SHAMEFUL!!!

What is also shameful is GOP voter drives where republicans accept only the registration cards of the right.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/121019-colin-small-jsw-8a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

GOP registration worker charged with voter fraud
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/19/14556980-gop-registration-worker-charged-with-voter-fraud

A campaign worker linked to a controversial Republican consulting firm has been arrested in Virginia and charged with throwing voter registration forms into a dumpster.

Excerpt:
The suspect, Colin Small, 31, was described by a local law enforcement official as a "supervisor" in a Republican Party financed operation to register voters in Rockingham County in rural Virginia, a key swing state in the Nov. 6 election. He was arrested after a local business owner in the same Harrisonburg, Va., shopping center where the local GOP campaign headquarters is located spotted Small tossing a bag into the trash, according to a statement Thursday by the Rockingham County Sheriff’s office. The bag was later found to contain eight voter registration forms, it said...

Comment:
Where was your OUTRAGE then???!!!

Do you think Cliven Bundy's racist rant would have been a good opportunity to sign up Republicans?
Baldimo

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 06:38 pm
@RexRed,
Oh please.

You know damn well you would think it was just ridiculus if the GOP showed up during a tragety looking to sign up voters. Don't play the fake outrage game with me Rex.

Did I say I wanted less? No I said it was poor timing and that timing was everything. Get over yourself dude. You don't even answer questions to start with. Pffft...
RexRed

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 06:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Oh please.

You know damn well you would think it was just ridiculus if the GOP showed up during a tragety looking to sign up voters. Don't play the fake outrage game with me Rex.

Did I say I wanted less? No I said it was poor timing and that timing was everything. Get over yourself dude. You don't even answer questions to start with. Pffft...

IT IS PERFECT TIMING to quell the rage of this horrible injustice with a solution provided by our US Constitution.
Baldimo

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 06:59 pm
@RexRed,
Which injustice are you talking about? If you are referring to what happened in MO, then you need to take a step back. You don't seem to have the foggiest idea of what is going on there. The story has been changing and the "gentle giant" doesn't seem so gentle anymore. Did you hear that he might have broken the cops eye socket?
RexRed

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 07:08 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Which injustice are you talking about? If you are referring to what happened in MO, then you need to take a step back. You don't seem to have the foggiest idea of what is going on there. The story has been changing and the "gentle giant" doesn't seem so gentle anymore. Did you hear that he might have broken the cops eye socket?

Might, maybe, possibly??? And was he provoked by this trigger happy cop? Do you know that?

Your hoping against REAL evidence... How about if you step back, instead of railing against voter registration drives.

Without REAL evidence the only true recourse is the voting box. Yet you are disingenuously against that approach?

And what does Cliven Bundy deserve for breaking the law?
Baldimo

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 07:15 pm
@RexRed,
Provoked? You mean to tell me that the kid stole something from the store and assaulted the clerk, needed to be provoked by a cop? Seems to me that he was on a pretty good roll all on his own. You do know that he stole something and then assaulted the clerk? That is a fact with video proof. Unless your like Frank and think it was a disagreement over a bad drug deal or a disagreement about payment for something done around the store...

Once again I have nothing against voter drives, I just think this one was done in poor timing. Nothing more nothing less.
RexRed

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 07:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Provoked? You mean to tell me that the kid stole something from the store and assaulted the clerk, needed to be provoked by a cop? Seems to me that he was on a pretty good roll all on his own. You do know that he stole something and then assaulted the clerk? That is a fact with video proof. Unless your like Frank and think it was a disagreement over a bad drug deal or a disagreement about payment for something done around the store...

Once again I have nothing against voter drives, I just think this one was done in poor timing. Nothing more nothing less.

I need to see more evidence before I make a judgment.

I am vehemently opposed to armed protests and prefer the ballot box, that is all I am saying.

I seek only the truth within democratic boundaries.
0 Replies

RexRed

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 07:38 pm
Protests that support the lawless are an exercise in vanity... rr
InfraBlue

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 10:23 pm
@Baldimo,
So, you don't like her much either.
0 Replies

RexRed

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 12:43 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Doesn't like her? That sounds like a personal judgement by you.

It strikes me that he doesn't want someone convicted of DUI heading the ethics panel. She did jail time and should have left her office. Would you want someone who had done jail time serving as the head of the ethics panel? The person who is in charge of the ethics panel is supposed to be ethical. Have you seen the videos of her DUI arrest and roadside test? They had to restrain her in jail because she was out of control. Put her in the little chain with a spit guard and everything. Is that the type of person you want running an ethics panel?

Many drug counselors who have helped countless people were ex-addicts, people can change.

Who are you to judge?

Ever seen George W. Bush's DWI video? Point made...
mysteryman

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 02:55 am
@RexRed,
How is this the fault of the GOP?
Baldimo

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 06:58 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Many drug counselors who have helped countless people were ex-addicts, people can change.

We aren't talking about drug addicts. We are talking about a DA prosecutor who was head of an ethics committee. Not very ethical to get busted for drunk driving, lie to the cops and then have to be restrained in jail because she wanted to play the "don't you know who I am" game. You ever seen the restraining chairs and spit masks they make out of control people wear? It might have been a different story if she would have admitted to the cops she was drunk and then acted like the Official she was in jail, she might not have been asked to resign. She made an ass of of herself in jail and tarnished her reputation and the ethics committee.

Bush's DUI? You mean from the 70's? Did he have to be restrained in a chair and have a spit mask put on? You know they only put those masks on people who spit at the cops.
0 Replies

buttflake

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 08:55 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Protests that support the lawless are an exercise in vanity... rr

As your quotes are an exercise in idiocy?
0 Replies

parados

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 08:56 am
@Baldimo,
You keep bringing up this ethics panel that NO DA is a part of. Ethics panels are usually comprised of legislators and are run out of the legislative branch.
Baldimo

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 09:18 am
@parados,
Usually don't apply in this case. Instead of arguing with me, re-read your own articles. They call her the head of the ethics panel. At the very least she sat on the ethics panel. The other guys you mentioned to TRY and show something, turned out to be just plain DA's and not part of the ethics panel like the lady is.

parados

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 09:43 am
@Baldimo,
Reread the articles yourself.

Lembaugh was in charge of the Public Integrity Unit. They investigate CRIMES. They could care less about ethics since they can only deal with the legality of actions.

Lembaugh has said she won't seek reelection. She is simply the DA in charge of a group of assistants that do all the work for county prosecutions and the Public Integrity Unit which investigates public corruption in the state of Texas.
buttflake

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 09:48 am
@parados,

Quote:
Lembaugh was in charge of the Public Integrity Unit.

In your world integrity and ethics have nothing in common? Or is just an inconvenient reality for you to twist.
parados

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 09:51 am
@buttflake,
The Public Integrity Unit enforces laws. Your attempt at equivocation is nonsensical.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 21 Aug, 2014 10:00 am
0 Replies