buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:39 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Do you mean when republicans lowered our global credit rating?

Obama is not a Republican. Answer the question instead of blaming someone else.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:40 am
@RexRed,
flakey ass wrote,
Quote:
Why not? Obama has resurrected Karl Marx with his redistribution and other collectivist policies, which have and are failing.

Just proves flakey ass doesn't understand the difference between communism and capitalism. Ignorance must be a family curse.

Obama's policies without the help of conservatives have been successful beyond the comprehension of the GOP who tries at every turn to make Obama a failed president. It's really funny! The stock market is hitting new highs after recovering from GW Bush's Great Recession, and the job market has been improving ever since 2009 when Obama became president.

This is the typical unemployment for the country since 2008 from chronline.com.
Quote:
Unemployment Rate in Lewis County Falls to Lowest Level Since October 2008
Dramatic Drop: Number of Unemployed in Lewis County Has Fallen by 960 from June 2013 to June 2014

RexRed

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:41 am
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:

Quote:
Reply edit Delete report Wed 23 Jul, 2014 10:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
About the same time the Democratic party were in with the KKK and the likes of Margret Sanger.

Looks like the truth upsets people here.

Hey poop face, do you think we care about your opinion about race?
buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:42 am
@parados,
Quote:
Gosh. I love your made up statistics. Do you have anything else that you want to present as evidence you are out of touch with reality?

You love them so much you couldn't answer the question about the spread of disease that could be stopped by closing our borders?
0 Replies

buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Just proves flakey ass doesn't understand the difference between communism and capitalism. Ignorance must be a family curse.

Redistribution is not capitalism. It is you who doesn't know the difference.

And what would my family have to do with anything? Do you have to insult people because you are stupid?
0 Replies

buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:46 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Hey poop face, do you think we care about your opinion about race?

Not my opinion, it is a historical fact.
cicerone imposter

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 09:54 am
@buttflake,
poopface wrote,
Quote:
Not my opinion, it is a historical fact.

Historical fact that he's unable to prove from history. LOL
It's not his opinion, because he's ashamed to admit he's so ignorant.
He's a product of catch 22; he just doesn't realize his own ignorance.
buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 10:07 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Historical fact that he's unable to prove from history. LOL

Quote:
History Of The Democrats And The KKK.

Quote:
The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbu More..ilders and published in his book "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White," which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=502_1193356283&c=1#jFr4kAOmQPkcQ2bG.99

Quote:
Here is Sanger's account of her trip to talk to the Ku Klux Klan from pages 366-367 of Margaret Sanger An Autobiography (1971 reprint by Dover Publications, Inc. of the 1938 original published by W.W. Norton & Company).

All the world over, in Penang and Skagway, in El Paso and Helsingfors, I have found women's psychology in the matter of childbearing essentially the same, no matter what the class, religion, or economic status. Always to me any aroused group was a good group, and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey, one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1294086/posts

There is proof, Buffoon.
parados

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:03 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:

Number of people in labor force is also at an all time low.

Wrong. The number is hardly at an all time low. Unless you want to claim "all time" is only the last 5 years.
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CIVPART
Remember you have to multiply the percentage of participation by the labor force to get approximate numbers. The labor force was much smaller 10 years ago because the US population has grown. Even the labor participation rate percentage isn't at an all time low.

Quote:

92 million Americans do not work.
The number is actually much larger since the US population is over 350 million and 116 million are employed. But if you were attempting to refer to adults not on the labor force then the number is 72 million so you are wrong at that as well.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm

Quote:

The number who are under employed(part-time) is also growing. Smoke, mirrors, and numbers that tell only one part of the story.

Again you are wrong as the U-6 numbers have been going down faster than the U-5 numbers which shows the number underemployed is going down.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

Quote:

In other words, propaganda.

I have provided sources for anyone to check. You have provided the Propaganda it seems since your claims don't match any of the numbers when checked.
buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 12:45 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:
I have provided sources for anyone to check. You have provided the Propaganda it seems since your claims don't match any of the numbers when checked.

The numbers say how unpopular Obama is. And the numbers show people think the country is going in the wrong direction. That Democrats think everything is roses is no surprise.
parados

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:31 pm
@buttflake,
So if someone finds you in a lie that means they think everything is roses? It only means one thing. You lied at least 3 times in your post.
cicerone imposter

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 01:34 pm
@parados,
buttbrain wouldn't understand fact from fiction. He relies on FAUX SNOOZE to get his information.
0 Replies

buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:31 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So if someone finds you in a lie that means they think everything is roses? It only means one thing. You lied at least 3 times in your post.

I told part of the truth. Something that Democrats do very often and successfully with the help of the media.
parados

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 03:16 pm
@buttflake,
You told part of the truth?

What part of this do you think was true and why do you think it was true?

Quote:
Number of people in labor force is also at an all time low. 92 million Americans do not work. The number who are under employed(part-time) is also growing. Smoke, mirrors, and numbers that tell only one part of the story.

In other words, propaganda.
buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 03:18 pm
@parados,
Quote:
92 million Americans do not work

You gave me a higher number out of work. That fact alone makes it a true statement.
parados

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 03:22 pm
@buttflake,
No, I didn't give you a higher number out of work. I said your number was too low only if you included the population of children and retired persons. That does not make them "out of work". It means they don't work by choice or because they are unable to so they are not part of the labor force
cicerone imposter

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 03:29 pm
@parados,
Here are the latest actual facts from the BLS. buttbrain doesn't understand facts and figures.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
buttflake

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 08:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Sorry, no Federal agency has any credibility.
parados

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:35 am
@buttflake,
buttflake wrote:

Sorry, no Federal agency has any credibility.

So you prefer to just make up numbers? That's certainly more credible.
0 Replies

buttflake

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 08:43 am
The median income for the household has dropped 5.8% since Obama took office. I will let someone find something different, in case I made that up.

BTW, housing dropped 8.1% in June. That is not good.