Baldimo

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 09:00 am
@cicerone imposter,
How does this relate to my employer provided health care?

The basic's of my plan:

Annual Deductible Per Calendar Year:
• Per Person $250 $500
• Per Family $500 $1,000
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 09:06 am
@Baldimo,
You have not answered my questions.
It's not about deductibles. It's about what the health insurance covers, and its limits.

What employers do with their benefits is their business decision. They must all live under the umbrella of what the government offers vs what costs they wish to incur for their employees. That's a business decision - they make; not you.
Baldimo

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 09:20 am
@cicerone imposter,
What has this got to do with my insurance premiums going up since the ACA was enacted this year? You sound like you are dancing around the subject.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 09:35 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Re: cicerone imposter (Post 5643413)
My costs under the ACA have gone up $200 a month. The only lies being told here are by those who want the ACA to work no matter how bad it is. I'll go on national TV and tell my story.

Please do. You'll be debunked like all of these claims. You never give up any real details of your plan, you admit you never went ACA to look for what they could really offer you. In fact you say your employer pays $700 a pay period to subsidize your premium. $700 that your employer could be adding to your check even if you were paying $200 a month more, netting $500-$1200 more a month. And you never explain how ACA has raised your premium.
Baldimo

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 09:43 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I didn't go to healthcare.gov, my state has an exchange and I did check it out, I admitted that in the last round of posts. None of the plans came close to what I have. We covered this, but you won't accept what I have told you.

Your answer is to go to the govt to resolve a problem that was created by the govt...

Baldimo

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 09:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
From the site you posted...

Subsidy Results

Below you will find the information regarding your eligibility for federal subsidies. These subsidies are exclusively for plans purchased on the state exchanges under the ACA. As part of our analysis we illustrate what you would pay out of pocket for different sample levels of coverage.

Actual costs may vary in your state as these exchanges go live due to the actual premiums charged for plans. To find what you will actually pay on our

Household Income as a $ of FPL
Your household income as it relates to the federal poverty level. This is used to determine your eligibility and size of tax credits.

382.17%
Premium Cap as % of Income
The percentage of your annual household income you are responsible for contributing towards the second cheapest available silver plan.

9.50%
Annual Premium Cap
The annual dollar amount you are responsible for contributing towards the second cheapest available silver plan.

$8550.00
Monthly Premium Cap
The monthly dollar amount you are responsible for contributing towards the second cheapest available silver plan.

$712.50
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 10:25 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I didn't go to healthcare.gov, my state has an exchange and I did check it out, I admitted that in the last round of posts. None of the plans came close to what I have. We covered this, but you won't accept what I have told you.

Your answer is to go to the govt to resolve a problem that was created by the govt...

WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS ALL SEE WHAT BALDIMO IS SAYING. HE IS POINTING OUT THAT AT LEAST ONE PERSON IN THE COUNTRY IS PAYING MORE NOW THAN BEFORE OBAMACARE WAS ENACTED...SO THAT PROVES THAT OBAMA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A LIAR...AND THAT OBAMACARE IS DOOMED TO FAIL.

JEEZ!

0 Replies

Advocate

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 10:25 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

One keeps getting anecdotes from the right, including from media such as Fox, Beck, et al. They are worthless.
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 10:31 am
@Advocate,
Baldimo wrote,
Quote:

Most developed countries and even some poor countries provide universal health care to their citizens.

You are out of touch with the reality of how governments try to improve the lives of their citizens. Your backward thinking mirrors those of the right who don't care for other people. The title, "religious right" is an oxymoron.

What would you have done if the government didn't provide you with education?

Many countries don't provide free education.
Baldimo

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 10:48 am
@cicerone imposter,
Why are you applying the "religious right" saying to me? I'm not a religious person and have never used religion in a debate. What's up with that.

What does my education have to do with the ACA?
coldjoint

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 10:56 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You are out of touch with the reality of how governments try to improve the lives of their citizens.

Governments like Iran? Governments like Cuba? Governments like Pakistan?
cicerone imposter

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:00 am
@coldjoint,
Yes, Cuba and Iran has universal health care. Even they understand health care for the masses is important. They have more common sense than you!
Baldimo

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:02 am
@cicerone imposter,
Well good for them, they have health care, they don't have much else. When was the last time people could freely protest in either of those countries?
coldjoint

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:15 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
they have health care,

The fact that the government is in control is the main point here. The options are limited and subject to change with little, more like none, input from the consumer.
That CI needs someone to wipe his butt, and everyone elses, with taxpayers money is called control.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:39 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

My costs under the ACA have gone up $200 a month. The only lies being told here are by those who want the ACA to work no matter how bad it is. I'll go on national TV and tell my story.

Your costs went up because of your employer is passing costs on to you. It may have nothing to do with ACA. It's just an excuse at this point.
coldjoint

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:41 am
@parados,
Quote:
It's just an excuse at this point.

That sums up the vast majority of your replies. Shill.
parados

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:43 am
@coldjoint,
While you don't have excuses for your replies.

By the way, using your lack of logic, it seems you are attempting to force sharia law on us because you use pink.
coldjoint

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:45 am
The Democratic Koch Brother.
Quote:
Tom Steyer and the seemingly boundless hypocrisy of liberals

Quote:
• The coal mines Steyer funded through Farallon produce an amount of CO2 each year equivalent to about 28 percent of the amount of CO2 produced in the US each year by coal burned for electricity generation.

• The half dozen Indonesian and Australian coal producers in Farallon’s investment stable produced about 80 mtpa of coal collectively prior to Farallon’s involvement. By 2012 these companies produced 150 mtpa, making them together the largest private sector coal companies in the world. I guess once he made his billions from coal production, he got “environmental religion.” (By comparison, the “famously evil” Koch brothers appear to own a grand total of … wait for it ….ONE coal m
<br /> http://allenbwest.com/2014/04/tom-steyer-seemingly-boundless-hypocrisy-liberals/
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:46 am
@parados,
This would be the easy explanation for you guys wouldn't it. Place the blame on the insurance companies and my job instead of on the govt who created the problem.

The govt over stepped and ruined a system that was working for the vast majority of Americans. So Obama and the dems played the game the only way they know how. **** everyone to help a few.

Can't wait to see what happens to insurance costs for 2015 and what effect the delays, once lifted will have on the insurance market. If everything is so great why all the delays? How is the employer mandate going to effect my costs?
coldjoint

Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:53 am
@parados,
Quote:
While you don't have excuses for your replies.

That is because I do not need excuses. You can tell someone else what you require of them. I am not playing your game.