JTT

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 02:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Typical responsible reply from a dedicated repuglican/defender of war criminals and terrorists.

But in your defence it is also Dems/liberals like coldjoint that do the same.
0 Replies

panzade

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 02:15 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Do you know who earns min wage?

Large, Profitable Companies Employ Most Minimum-Wage Earners
http://www.thenation.com/sites/default/files/user/194882/Screen%20shot%202012-07-19%20at%205_12_05%20PM.png
You can guess from looking at that list who the biggest abusers of low-wage labor are. Walmart, for example, employs 1.4 million Americans, and a vast majority of them at wages under $10 per hour. The highest-paid executive, however, earned over $18.4 million last year. Other key offenders are Yum! Brands (Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC), McDonald’s, Target, Sears, Doctor’s Associates Inc (Subway), TJMaxx and Burger King.
izzythepush

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 02:55 pm
@Baldimo,
There's no lefties in America. Obama is right wing, he'd make a brilliant Tory MP. Why do you think he gets on so well with Cameron?

Quote:
Responsibility always pays the bills.

The working man always has to pay for the mistakes of those banks too big to fail, whose executives are now getting great big bonuses, and who hide their wealth offshore to avoid tax liability. You still insist on licking their arses, in the vain hope you'll one day be one of them. Think again, the rich man's club is full, and they despise lickspittles almost as much as us.

I pay my taxes, damned if I'll let the rich man make be pay for health insurance.
JTT

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:02 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo: Signature
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him. Robert A Heinlein
///////

There is a much much greater tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him, Baldimo. That is the tyranny that the USA has subjected numerous countries to in pretending to give them democracy. The USA doesn't allow democracy, it only provides tyrannical right wing dictators.
0 Replies

panzade

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:07 pm
First, corporations won the right of Free Speech.

Now, corporations may win the right of . . . Religious Freedom!

The world turned upside down.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:12 pm
@panzade,
Nice #'s Pan, but that doesn't answer the question. This tells me who pays min wage, but not who works min wage. Here let me give you a hand with this info. I know you wouldn't post it when you found it so here it is:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/19/who-makes-minimum-wage/

http://www.bls.gov/cps/minwage2012.htm

People at or below the federal minimum are:

Disproportionately young: 50.6% are ages 16 to 24; 24% are teenagers (ages 16 to 19).
Mostly (78%) white; fully half are white women.
Largely part-time workers (64% of the total).
Baldimo

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Seeing as how you have a one eyed view of the US, it should be pointed out that the Dem's were responsible for the "To big to fail" BS in 2008. So the Bankers have continued to get rich thanks to the Dems. The GOP voted against the bailouts by more then a 50% margin.
panzade

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:17 pm
@Baldimo,
So what's your point?
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:18 pm
@Baldimo,
B: by more then a 50% margin
//////

by more thAn a 50% margin
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:18 pm
@Baldimo,
The Crash happened under Bush, he organised the bailout. Stop arguing with reality. You can't blame Obama for everything.

If you had universal health care your life insurance premiums would be zero.
Baldimo

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Do you understand how this works? The party who did the vote gets the blame, I have seen enough of your leftist posts to know that Obama never gets blame because the GOP didn't pass something. Well the reverse is true for the Dems. They passed the bank bail out but Bush signed it. If the Dems had voted their morals, they would have voted with the GOP and not passed the bank bailout. Why do you guys always want your cake and eat it too?

If I had universal health care, my taxes would have doubled.
parados

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Common Core was approved by Missouri Department of Education. Are you accusing the GOP government in Missouri of being thugs?
panzade

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:55 pm
Connecticut has become the first state to pass legislation raising its minimum wage to $10.10 an hour. The bill was passed with strong margins in the state Senate and House and Gov. Dannel Malloy plans to sign it Thursday evening:

“I am proud that Connecticut is once again a leader on an issue of national importance. Increasing the minimum wage is not just good for workers, it’s also good for business,” said Malloy, a first-term Democrat facing re-election.

Let's see how many jobs are lost in Connecticut.
anonymously99

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 03:57 pm
@panzade,
Connecticut will be my next hometown. Shocked
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:11 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Common Core was approved by Missouri Department of Education.

And rejected by Indiana. And I am saying nothing about political parties I am saying Common Core is a terrible propaganda ridden program. It distorts history and asks first graders about their sexual preferences. And many other intrusive questions about family members.

I see it is your job to advocate anything that destroys families and values, I don't buy your crap. You are wasting your time with me.
RexRed

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:24 pm
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1958315_652752301427400_2019815666_n.jpg
coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:26 pm
@RexRed,
And then that money goes to their granddaughters, Billy. Right Harry?http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:29 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
My insurance went up about $200 a month for the same exact plan I have had for the last few years.

post both contracts in full

then we'll all figure it out together

the ones I've looked at so far are NOT the exact same plans
ehBeth

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

There's no lefties in America. Obama is right wing, he'd make a brilliant Tory MP.

agreed
coldjoint

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:34 pm
@ehBeth,

Quote:
agreed

There goes any credibility you had. That is ridiculous.
0 Replies