Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:04 pm
@panzade,
I stand corrected. Legal immigrants can get insurance via the ACA, but they still have to provide ID and prove they are in the country legally.

Now the question remains. How long until we starting finding illegal immigrants with ACA coverage. It's going to happen, we can only hope that the "protections" put in place by the govt keep the # very very low.
parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:23 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator:

Do you really want to post things that show how stupid some conservatives are?

St Lucie County in Florida did NOT have 141% turnout.
http://www.slcelections.com/Portals/StLucie/PDF%20Documents/historical%20election%20data/2000s/2012/General/Certified_Results/GEMS%20ELECTION%20SUMMARY%20REPORT.pdf

Total Votes 123301
Registered Voters 175554

The rest of your crap can be debunked here
http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp
parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:30 pm
@Baldimo,
So you would be happy if the number is very very low? What number do you need? .0004% is fraud? Less or more? 1 out of every 250,000? 1 out of every 100,000?
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:35 pm
@parados,
How many is too many blah blah blah...

Give me a break.
parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:37 pm
@Baldimo,
Why? Because you are willing to accept more fraud in the things you like but less in the things you don't? I don't feel I should give you that break since it would allow you to be disingenuous.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:44 pm
@parados,
I don't give a **** about Snopes. The fact is Acorn was crooked and offshoots still are.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:51 pm
@parados,
You are very well versed in all the talking points. Is this how you make your living? Not that the **** you post worries me because the intent is to lie to me and everyone here. I know that. And you know I know it.

A paid shill that thinks he has all the answers will **** up sooner or later. I aint going nowhere.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:56 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Meanwhile it is now 2014 and no one has been prosecuted for this alleged crime.

And what does that mean when Holder and the president pick and choose what laws will be enforced and who will be charged. Try again.
parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:58 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

You are very well versed in all the talking points. Is this how you make your living? Not that the **** you post worries me because the intent is to lie to me and everyone here. I know that. And you know I know it.

A paid shill that thinks he has all the answers will **** up sooner or later. I aint going nowhere.

I didn't realize actual facts were talking points in your world. I gave a link to the actual election results of the county you claimed had a turnout well over the registered voters. The facts show your statement was a lie. Are you paid for it because you certainly seem to **** up a lot.
0 Replies

panzade

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 06:58 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
It's going to happen,

What you resent is undocumented aliens getting entitlements; I understand that.

But you've got to understand, undocumented aliens keep a low profile.
Why would one take a chance on being deported just to get an entitlement worth at the most $60.00 a month?

It doesn't make sense.

Wouldn't it be better to get Immigration reform started? So we wouldn't have to worry about scamming non documented immigrants?
0 Replies

parados

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 07:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Holder has nothing to do with it. The local or state authorities could have brought charges as they did against this woman.
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/woman-arrested-voter-fraud-pleads-lesser-charge
Baldimo

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 07:23 pm
@parados,
There you go putting words in my mouth. I never said I was willing to accept fraud.
JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 07:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: You are very well versed in all the talking points ... while I am but a lowly meme generator.

Cj: I aint going nowhere.

You're gonna give yourself a heart attack, cj, what with all the lies you spew. One day you just might regret your dishonesty. Or not.

I feel an emoticon coming on.

0 Replies

JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:00 pm
@Baldimo,
B: I never said I was willing to accept fraud.

But you are willing to accept heinous war crimes and terrorist activities.
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:03 pm
@Baldimo,
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him. Robert A Heinlein

There is a much much worse tyranny, B, and that is the tyranny the USA has exhibited against almost every poor country in the world.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:56 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Holder has nothing to do with it.

The DOJ, which is Holder, has its nose in everything that could discredit the Democratic party. And a phone call is all it takes. And only a fool would say it doesn't.
0 Replies

Advocate

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 09:04 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

No I think your charges are BS for the very reasons I stated. If you think you are going to win me over with an article titled: The New Face of Jim Crow then you aren't thinking clearly.

Did you know that you have to prove your are a citizen and have an ID to register and get insurance via the ACA? This is to prevent illegal immigrants from getting govt provided insurance.

That is BS. No one is going to risk prison to cast a single vote. The Reps know that a lot of blacks in rural areas don't have photo ID's, and many don't even have birth certificates. Some Reps admitted this, and predicted wins coming from excluding these people from voting. Reps are lying shits, and this is one of the really big lies.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 09:11 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
The Reps know that a lot of blacks in rural areas don't have photo ID's, and many don't even have birth certificates

And who is at fault for that?
Advocate

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
The Reps know that a lot of blacks in rural areas don't have photo ID's, and many don't even have birth certificates

And who is at fault for that?

Morons like you.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:02 pm
Quote:
While IRS officials were targeting Tea Party groups for special scrutiny of their 501(c)3 tax exempt applications, the IRS also hired a policeman who had been prosecuted by the Justice Department — and convicted in federal court — of using his access to the FBI’s NCIC system to tip off a terror suspect about the bureau’s surveillance. The leak wrecked a major terror investigation.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/exclusive-irs-currently-employing-convicted-terrorist-associate/
What kind of **** is this? There is something terribly wrong with this administration. It clearly has an agenda that in no way is meant to do anything but destroy America from the inside out.

Quote:
An IRS official speaking anonymously to PJ Media said that Russell’s financial management analyst position would have required him to fill out the Standard Form 86 questionnaire for national security positions and to be subjected to a background check.

Quote:
There’s no way anyone with his conviction for abusing access to a government database and damaging a terror investigation could have been vetted and approved without outside intervention. Changing his name shouldn’t have mattered.

I’ve never even heard of a case like this.

Prove this is not true mother hen, and then tell me why anything like this should be tolerated?
0 Replies