when is Schroedinger's cat dead, and when is it not?

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 06:13 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Back on topic...it is customary when people object against something to present an argument. I have nothing against your objection objecting is healthy and its is wise to question everything. But surely you must have a solid argument, so please elaborate on it.
(please remember don't just say its bullocks present an actual argument with a beginning, middle, and end, so that a normal person can read and understand)
carloslebaron

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 09:22 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Bejeeeeesus watch the videos I posted above somewhere.

Videos mean nothing.

I want you to show the physical detection of time BEFORE any dilatation.
You must show the detection of time at its regular flowing. motion, or whatever.

Only after that, you must show that time dilates for such and such reason.

So far, the only evidence is that clocks malfunction.

So, we can conclude that all your argument and videos are crap to the square until you prove the physical existence of time.

It will help you a lot my suggestion of showing the tens or hundreds of Journals where time is shown have been detected with a device.

Put this in your mind: Clocks can't detect any passage of time, clocks are devices calibrated to a fixed tic tic tic, and clocks DO MALFUNCTION when are exposed to a different environment.

What I'm asking you is fair and SCIENTIFIC, because the scientific method claims for a primeval FACT, not so a primeval conventional idea, to start a theory of science.

Einstein never presented any evidence that time exists, his ideas were based in simple mythological stories that time flows and similar.

Do not evade my request, because doing so you won't be ever able to come out of your ignorance about reality, the physical reality.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 10:00 pm
@carloslebaron,
Thank you very much for your reply have a nice day !
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 12:32 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Back on topic...it is customary when people object against something to present an argument. I have nothing against your objection objecting is healthy and its is wise to question everything. But surely you must have a solid argument, so please elaborate on it.
(please remember don't just say its bullocks present an actual argument with a beginning, middle, and end, so that a normal person can read and understand)

But I showed you!!! about the gps without corrections!
haven't you read it?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:17 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Since no time as ocurred yet from there to now I haven't get it. I am not sure I even got the time to read it. But since you are a nice chap I will give you a hint....think of time just as the measuring of motion in space...or better forget the word time altogether as often it confuses people...there is a reason the old man called it spacetime...now slownly reconfigure your thought process and think of relative motion...
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:21 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Since no time as ocurred yet from there to now I haven't get it. I am not sure I even got the time to read it. But since you are a nice chap I will give you a hint....think of time just as the measuring of motion in space...or better forget the word time altogether as often it confuses people...there is a reason the old man called it spacetime...now slownly reconfigure your thought process and think of relative motion...

man o man o man.
You stll think that bollocks is all real?

Quote:
The second thing you realize is that despite all the mathematical precision relativists boast about, they end up with distinct physical interpretations for the same pheno-menon. These results should make two things plain. Firstly, Physics has nothing to do with Math. If the same set of equations lead Einstein's idiots to diametrical conclu-sions, the physical interpretation did not emanate from the variables or functions, but from the decrepit mind of the mathematician. This is simply his opinion. The next mathematician gives you another and justifies it with the same equation. Secondly, the supernatural claims of relativity are no better than your intuitive opinions and guesses about the Universe. In fact, I would highly recommend to you that you trust your personal intuition and disregard anything coming from a university or high level institution. The people at Harvard and Cambridge have already bought into Big Bang, wormholes, dark matter, virtual particles, and time travel. The 'physicists' in 'high level' institutions babble all day about Alice in Wonderland fantasies that in their tiny brains they mistake for realities. Why should you believe these morons? Because they were
granted a Nobel Prize by another group of morons?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:53 am
Relativists go around in circles!

http://youstupidrelativist.com/images/Three4.GIF
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:56 am
time dilted out of sync with reality!

http://youstupidrelativist.com/images/Cuckoofaster.GIF
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 07:40 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Thank you very much for your reply have a nice day !

Same to you.

Hope not to see you around spreading more fantasies that time dilates.

This dude Einstein was a poor idiot instead of a genius. He was kicked off the Manhattan project because after he was asked for formulas for successful manipulation of isotopes, he presented good for nothing stupid equations instead, and this qualified him for be out of the nuclear project.

This is how the "father of the atomic bomb" ended, working for the army directing the development of regular bombs, and guess what... his "project" was later canceled because was another good for nothing project.. ha ha ha

So, besides of fraudulent, this dude Einstein wasn't a "pacifist" because he tried to work manufacturing the atomic bomb but was fired, and his job in the army was just a way to make appearances that he was "useful".

In reality, Einstein and his Relativity are not useful at all.

Atomic clocks malfunction as any other clock when are exposed in a different environment other than the one where they were calibrated. This is the only and crude explanation of the phenomenon, and you better understand this reality.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 08:06 am
@carloslebaron,
very good and nice put! Thank you!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 12:01 pm
@carloslebaron,
You sir are a truly of the mark idiot ! Congratulations for winning the prize !

Einstein wasn't in fact brilliant with maths everyone minimally illustrated on Einstein life knows that. Nonetheless he was a visionary a genius that had what today is called "visual intelligence".

Your understanding of what time or space are is at dog level. Go figure how sad is that...saddest still that you don't have a clue how dumb you are...there are lots of dumb people around yet they all can sleep better when they read one of your posts...in that particular sense you provide them with a valuable service, you relieve their inner fears of failure.

I am as your "colleague" (pal) said a nice chap, but when a moron starts wording with me like "spreading lies" then a big fat kick in the but is more then justified without losing moral ground...now do me a favour and go troll someone else. Next time you address me a post with crap for answer you go straight to the ignore trash bin. Have a nice life !
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 12:12 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:

Einstein wasn't in fact brilliant with maths everyone minimally illustrated on Einstein life knows that. Nonetheless he was a visionary a genius that had what today is called "visual intelligence".

Your understanding of what time or space are is at dog level. Go figure how sad is that...saddest still that you don't have a clue how dumb you are...there are lots of dumb people around yet they all can sleep better when they read one of your posts...in that particular sense you provide them with a valuable service, you relieve their inner fears of failure.

I am as your "colleague" (pal) said a nice chap, but when a moron starts wording with me like "spreading lies" then a big fat kick in the but is more then justified without losing moral ground...now do me a favour and go troll someone else. Next time you address me a post with crap for answer you go straight to the ignore trash bin. Have a nice life !

Wow! Well, let's see.

Quote:

Just an d Hominem and therefor NO argument but proves a lack of arguments!

Quote:
Einstein wasn't in fact brilliant with maths everyone minimally illustrated on Einstein life knows that. Nonetheless he was a visionary a genius that had what today is called "visual intelligence"

No, sir, not even close! He was a retareded, imbecilic village idiot and his wife did his math!!!!!!!
Yeah yeah I know the official fairy tale! Rubbish & Bollocks mixed together!!.

Quote:

And again, some Ad ominems and a lack of arguments!

Quote:

And yet again some Ad Hominems!

WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU, MATE??????

0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 08:50 pm
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 12:40 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:

Einstein a "visionary"? Lol, visionary my ass, he was a poor idiot with lots of imagination. He was a master in "abstract mathematics" Lol.

You babbled a lot and never show me your detection of time. Where is it?

How the hell you praise such a dilatation of time when you never have detect time in your life? What is wrong with you?

Do you really think that talking will make correct your statements?

If you want to talk about science and defend a theory, you must have to have facts, evidence on your behalf, otherwise, just keep discussing your theories as mere philosophy.

So, when you talk about relativity, remember the words of the givers of the Nobel Prize in 1922: "relativity is not science, but philosophy, and in my opinion poor philosophy".
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 01:15 am
@carloslebaron,
I do so agree with you!

But you know what it is, most people have been indoctrinated (not educated!) at school and universities and have lost their ability tot think ( and lost more!) .
I have seen and spoken to a lot of scientists and would be scientists and students.
And always (with an exception of two or three) are extremely stupid, irrational and illogical, while in the meantime defending that they are rational, logical and creative.

It is a sad thing, but nonetheless true!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2022 07:47 am

https://iili.io/HIZxRXS.jpg
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2022 09:09 am
@Region Philbis,
The uncertainty is certainly rising.
Does that make it more certain?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2022 10:12 am
We didn't know if the sun did not shine
Or if it was too wet to play
Cause we didn't draw the curtains on that unknown day
The mat behind the door?
We couldn't see that
Yet we opened the door we
Might look and see him
Step in on the mat,
Look and see him
Shroedinger's cat in the hat
And he might say to us,
Christ, that was ******* laboured.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2022 07:37 am
Piggy can’t imagine nowadays such absurd, old and outdated topic as what “Schroedinger's cat” can still presence in this cosmos. Many years ago, we have solved this problem. The “decay” or “not decay” of a particle is two independent incidences, rather than two states of a particle which can superposition.
http://crawl.ws.126.net/img/c1c7bf7c764f8258d0d80bf3147170df.gif

The fact is that no matter his cat dead or live, no one can observe what “Hawking radiation”…no one can show up the mechanism of the generation of neutrino…
Rabbit “tooth decay” is just “tooth decay”…

Some old, outdated and useless theories should really retire, so that history can move on.
Amen.

http://www.sucaiabc.com/uploads/allimg/180414/1ZH41928-13.gif
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Tue 30 May, 2023 07:16 am
If somebody “sure enough” whose cat can be in the superposition states of live and dead before observation, why not replace the cat with a neutron + atom bomb and show it up to Trump. Perhaps Trump will appreciate it very much without observation.
Catty is a likable little animal. Doing experiment with catty is immoral behavior…
 http://img.mp.itc.cn/q_70,c_zoom,w_640/upload/20170817/41b9135464154e37b62a35b8cfaaf2a1.jpg